thread: Early movements!

Oct 2006
    Sydney

I'm 13w1d with preg # 3 and suspected I might have been feeling the baby move a few days ago, then thought it was impossible this early and put it down to ... erm... wind.
    But I have been feeling it on and off every day, esp sitting down and resting, which makes sense. Not mega kicks, kinda feels like little finger taps, like someone is tapping piano keys really lightly. Unbelievable!

Nov 2006
    Melbourne

I have felt the movements of course - that's why I wrote the thread but should you be concerend at this stage if you don't feel them regularly? IT comes and goes on diff days.

Apr 2007
    NSW

Hiya,

I answered earlier on, but to start with I would not feel movements every day especially if I was busy KWIM? I only noticed them more on days where I was sitting around not doing much. I would say that more than likely you've got nothing to worry about, but if you are I'd contact your caregiver and see what they have to say.

HTH

Apr 2009

Talking

So many people say you can't feel movement this early but I felt it at 12 weeks.
    It felt like the baby was rolling almost like a roller coaster and I felt really sick as it moved...weird but it was a definite movement

Apr 2009
    Cowra, NSW

Its so great isnt it.
    I was winging last week as to why i havent felt anythingim 18 weeks, and yesterday my midwife explained that the feelings ive been feeling is actually it. I was expecting more a hurting kick, but the feelings ive had are more bubbly sensations.

now he/she wont stop with the little kicks lol