Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falling apart over little things...

Default Falling apart over little things...

I feel like I am falling apart at the seams lately. Yesterday I couldn't get DS to sleep as I was looking after a friends 3 young kids while she took her oldest up to the hospital for a broken arm. I was really looking forward to it and have looked after her kids heaps but DS not sleeping became this big issue for me and I went outside for a good cry. Normally when DS does not sleep I just keep him up and we play till he is ready to go down. Not yesterday, yesterday it was this massive thing.

Tonight my beef casserole in the slow cooker didn't work that great and came out tasting like tomato soup. I hate tomato soup. I completely lost it and DH had to hold me in the kitchen while I fell apart.

I saw the huggies add recently and just lost the plot. I even held onto DS and cuddled the hell out of him, poor kid. I am a mess of hormones and it is really draining me.

Not to mention I can't let go the fact that this birth might end in another c section. Man I hate being all over the place emotionally. I forgot this part of being pregnant.

I know how you feel..

It is so hard when you are normally in control to just lose it over seemingly little things. I am often in tears, sobbing and yelling and when I think about why, I end up having to laugh..

Hope you start being in control again soon.

You and me both sister!

I wonder if it is the transition into the next trimester? We are (mostly) over the fear of m/c and now facing the NT and Morphology scans and the real belly starting. I know that the birth is now starting to be more in my mind. We had a c/s last time and I dont want to go through that again either.

I got teary watching a DVD of West Wing the other night - I have seen it before and new it was going to be ok but I still lost it - DH freaked when he saw me lying on the couch quietly sobbing. He thought something was wrong - nope, just emotionally raw with being preggie.

Hope it passes for you soon.

It's an emotional rollercoaster isn't it? Last week I made a banana cake & was about to make lemon icing for it but discovered I didn't have any icing sugar. Well you'd think someone had died I was so distraught. I was inconsolable!! Everytime DH said icing sugar I cried harder!! I wanted him to have the cake in his lunchbox & he was about to leave for work so I couldn't just go & get more. I quietly sobbed for hours after he'd left for work. Later in the night I only cried when I remembered. I was still fragile the next morning & couldn't even say the words icing sugar!!
    I have had plenty of bigger things to get upset over throughout this pregnancy so I can't tell you why this upset me so much. At least I can laugh about it now!! My poor DH...

((((((((hugs))))))))))

Cheers up... I was just thinking that its been a difficult task to hold my self together. I'm okay most of the time, but well, I live alone and sometimes I tend to get emotionally because I can't share alot of stuff I could with a partner by my side.. (I'm in a long distance, that will end up soon, I'm moving with him in a month and a half). Still, I'm 4 months and a week and there has been many moments where I just feel very weak emotionally. Or I just take things differently, ie.. Yesterday I felt the first kicking, and when I told him, he did a correction of my grammar instead of commenting it. :S (I'm not a native) .. Me begin sensible? well, maybe.
    Cheers me up to think that no matters what I have to be thankful for this little boy inside me.

Not been pregnant myself, but one of my mums at work used to cry at the drop of a hat. It think it's a (albeit frustrating at times), fairly normal hormonal response.

hehehe, just what I've been doing lately, I can't believe how much I've cried the last couple of days and its been over the silliest things! Poor DH has no idea what to do!!! I laugh about it later when I think about how silly I must have sounded!

Get used to it......... it never seems to end. The dumbest stuff just makes you cry.

Yesterday I was in the shower and DH comes in (jokingly) and says, "You fail!" I said, "Why?" He said, "There was a tissue in the wash." He had little bits of tissue on his pants. He said, "You're definitely not allowed to do anymore washing." He does ALL of the washing and I very rarely do it. I got soooo angry and burst in to tears. He was like - I was only joking. He hugged me and I blubbered something about not being good at anything anymore - as if I care if I'm good at doing the washing or not!!

Then he bought it up again this morning. I said to him - "You're either suicidal or baiting me - which is it?" He said, "Suicidal - I evidently don't value my life as much as I should." He was lucky it wasn't yesterday again - I was much more able to handle it today. It seems to change from one day to the next.

With DS I also cried my way through 50 First Dates - that's a comedy!!

Quote Originally Posted by erybery View Post
    hehehe, just what I've been doing lately, I can't believe how much I've cried the last couple of days and its been over the silliest things! Poor DH has no idea what to do!!! I laugh about it later when I think about how silly I must have sounded!
    Yeah well the lady I mentioned hubby had a clear look of 'what do I do' on his face when (after being in hosp for 2 weeks due to early water breaking) they dropped of their older daughter to care together the first day after she and bub came home. Mum was in tears, dad was like ' what on earth is the matter'.

I have another one!! Burst into tears a couple of nights ago because I'd just finished dinner & was still hungry, oh boo hoo!! Had to go out to Baskin Robbins for a big icecream...

I cry a lot lately as well. I burst into tears this morning because my horse wouldn't let me take her rug off Usually I just sort the situation out but nope, this morning I chucked a tanty and walked off crying

This is sad - but really kind of funny.

Serenty yours is hell funny. As if a horse has ANY idea.

It's just so awful.......... why cry??? It's just so silly. Really you have to just go with it and anyone who has a problem probably just needs to have a good cry too - they just don't know it.

Do horses cry though?

oh my god, I have found another person thats like me with all the emotion

I was starting to think it was just me, but i have been so emotional lately and im only going on 13 week.

I tried cooking kebab skewers for dinner, and they stuck to the frypan, and i started getting upset, and crying....my poor fiance came in to see what was wrong, and i snapped, throwing the tongs on the table, and calling myself useless.

A few days later i too saw a huggies add, and another add for baby lotion, and i was so teary,.....im an emotional wreck!! I cant imagine how bad it will get later on in my pregnancy

i saw a guy walking a little jack russell this morning - it was really old & not on a leash. it was walking so slowly - he went on ahead to go into a shop & it was still half way up the street. it looked so old & it got left behind...and THAT nearly started me off.

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

just thought id send you some hugs! When i was about that at stage we were living in an apartment and had a few palms around our balcony, the big palm leaves hung over the sides and looked beautiful, coming from the uk i find palms so tropical and lovely. They were painting the buildings and had to cut the branches back so they could paint! I sobbed so hard for ages ''the poor trees'' i kept saying, i had to lay down with DH holding me! its DHs fave story to tell!! its a hard time and at that moment you feel like you world is going to crumble cause you ran ou of loo roll!! or something silly like that! again...hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by beckoes View Post
    I sobbed so hard for ages ''the poor trees''
    aww, your such a sweetie?
    How far along were you when you were upset about the trees? Is 13 weeks a normal time to start having all this emotion?

I Love animals, and when i see that rspca add, or a dog add, i get so teary...I mean i love animals, but ive never been that sooky over them.

And them WSPA (world society for the protection of animals) advertisements on the top of the belly belly forums!!

They get me so sookie....why must they put such sad sookie adverts on a site when my hormones are raging lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast