Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To find out or not to find out?

Dani I'd do what Kate and Deb said and give them a call. They will have all the pictures on file still so they should be able to tell you.

Dani_B Guest

Did that they said that she was unavailable at that time and unless I asked then she wouldnt have looked.

dani, my ob told me they HAVE to look - it's part of the morphology scan to make sure everything is "ok". I hope they tell you soon!

MG

I found out this time due to me having to have another C/S under general anesthesia. I'd rather have the surprise now and share it with DH than a nurse telling me (like last time).

Good luck with your decision, it's a very personal one, but I'd probably find out if I were in your shoes!

Taz, there is still an element of suprise even though you have found out. We were told that we were having a girl, and I still got my suprise... a little BOY! LOL. They can never be 100% accurate anyways. Good luck with it.

I never really believe them when they tell the sex as they aren't always right.
    Even with knowing with Kimberley and Alexnader i never went out and brought pink or blue until after they where born just in case.

Thats why you have 3 of them to make 100% sure and allof them at differnet places

I've always had more than one scan after being told but the scans have always been for medical reason and I've always asked for them to check again.
    This time we will know 100% for sure what we are having so there will be no thinking they have gotten it wrong.

Mine were for a medical reason too. I would go crazy - quite literally if Tehya had of come out a boy!!

motherduck Guest

With #1 we didn't find out but I new inside that she was a girl.#2 we found out and It was good preperation as we did'nt have any stuff at all for bub, We still brought some boys things just in case they got it wrong.
    This time we chose to find out as we are getting two for the price of one so far they tell us one boy 99% sure whitch is great the other one was a bit shy at the scan but the lady thinks its a girl. Will look again at the next scan in another 9 days Before I start sorting clothes.
    Finding out is a personal thing if your unsure mabye just wait for delivery day or do the envelope thing.
    Jean

Fire Fly Guest

With #1 DD we didnt find out. Because everything was new and exciteing. I had no idea of her gender either.
    #2 DS, i knew he was a he so i found out to confirm my suspicions. Glad i did cause it allowed me to prepare clothes wise etc.
    If we fall again (assuming i fall while still b/fng) then ive already decided NOT to find out. And this is because we have one of each already so it would be a surprise again,kwim.
    Im dont like surprises either but id hold out on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12