Thread: foot bump

Default foot bump

lol didnt knwo wat to call this thread.
    When do u start getitn the kicks where u can see liek a foot, hand, elbow kinda stickin out of ya belly?
    when i get kicks my whole belly kinda moves i cant wait for the alien morphing thing to happen lol.

Totally kwym,
    i dont have any info for you but just wanted to add I CANT WAIT FOR THAT ASWELL LOL, i am 5.1 months preggers with baby no1 and although i have felt movement for some time now and of course they are getting stronger, i still cant see it from the outside (although i can feel it on the outside sometimes). My little one seems to like kicking me in the bum and down btween my legs iykwim.
    xx
    good luck
    georgette

yeah i have been gettin heaps of bum kicks too lol. feels liekshe is tryin to get out down there lol.

I can't wait for the alien morphing too. Bubs does lots of somersalts and has a tendency to lie on my left side so my bump is higher on the left side than on the right, looks weird sometimes. I can see my bump shake when bubs is kicking especially if I put something on my belly like the remote control or a tube of hand cream, something small and light. But no visible signs of hands or feet yet.

ohhh my gosh, after sending the reply yesterday, i just sat down to eat a roll and baby starting kicking just around my belly button and atlast i can see the movement clear as day from the outside yippeeee, what a beutiful sight, i couldnt help but shed a tear of joy...
    Anyway i still have this damn cleaning erges so im off to wash all my doors lol.
    xx
    georgette

I loved it when bump finaly started moving...everyone kept telling me that I would be ale to finger and actually try to figure out if THAT lump was a foot or a knee - NEVER happened! lol felt so ripped off! But I just wasnt big enough - the skin didnt stretch that far!
    I could definately see he moving on the outside though...id lie there and all of a sudden my the big lump would move from one side to the other and back again and DF would FREAK out! lol so cool.

Back to the point thogh! That was around 6 months i think, and it obviously just gets more intense for the rest of the pregnancy (but I spose it is one of those things that is individual to each woman...?)
    Good luck!

PS - the best thing about them kicking out though is if you snuggle up to DPs back when she's kicking...lol Used to get DF all the time! hehehe

I never got alein morphing of my belly. Baby was very active and you could see my belly move a lot but nothing really weird.