Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big were you at 21 weeks?

i think i really started showing by about 18 weeks. before that was more just general weight gain. but hey - if bec cartright can do it - so can you!~!!

Ceecee - I'm 173cm (5ft 8) and was huge by 21 weeks too but yet I had a friend who's tiny who didn't show until something like 24 weeks. Everyone is different unfortunately

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Oh Oh... I found great photos of Bec's dress - she did look great -and I decided that the style (empire style gown?) is what I want, then I looked in the mirror and remebered that I have zero bust.. even at 7 weeks I don't fit into an 'a' cup... darn... what are my chances of a great bust and small belly? He hee No, I think I can pull it off with no boobs, I'll just use lots of padding and sticky tape!

Thanks again everyone... I have not had the energy to make it into a bridal shops as yet, and can not see it happening for a least another few weeks! So your advise / pics really helped me know that I can find something regardless of what I look like. Thanks again
    :flower:

Cee Cee - i'm normally a very small B cup; and I'm now a good C cup. I'd put money on you being at least a B cup by the time of your wedding; and even if you're not....if you want to wear an empire style dress, do so and buy some little chicken fillet breast things! Either way, I'm sure you'll glow on your wedding day!

cee-cee - If your getting your dress made a good dress maker can "fill out" your dress in all the right places however you wish they should even be able to make it such that inserts are used if you don't make it to the particular size constructed.

bec_cartwright Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cee_Cee99
    I've done a few searches for Bec Catright on the web but not found anything that shows her wedding dress
    That's because it is Bec Cartwright

Jed Guest

I'm 5.7 and size 10/12 before pregnancy. I'm showing for sure but i love showing it off now that i look pg and not just fat. If i was getting married now i'd wear a babydoll dress, one similar the Sara Jessica Parker wore on the red carpet when she was fully pregnant. It was white with a black ribbon under bust, very flattering.
    You'll have fun shopping for the perfect dress and i bet you'll look amazing on the big day - Good Luck!

Jed

Hi CeeCee, everyone's different, so u never know how much u'll be showing. My 20wk photo is on my 'www' & yep I was certainly showing, but I'm 5ft4in & was size12. A girlfriend got married when she was 6mths pg & she still looked gorgeous, yes the bump was noticeable, but was somewhat concealed, she just had to have more fittings closer to the time.

DoubleK Guest

i'm 5'8 and about 60kg including baby.. and boy am i showing!!!!!!!!!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Hi all,
    Just a quick update - 10 days before the wedding and I'm HUGE, no seriously, I thought I must be having twins - but it's just one a little girl (yeah).
    I will definately post some photos of the big day on a web site for you all to see.

I can't belive this day has almost come.

My Mum, Aunty, Nana and I all made the dress (well, we are still making it) so it will fit perfectly on the day and it hides my tummy perfectly, I'm so excited...

PS I am still in an "A" cup (thank god for padding!)

I am close to 22 weeks and still not showing much and i am 5'3, but i wouldn't be able to suck myself in enough to wear a wedding dress, however your skinny so you could most probably get away with it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12