Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much weight did you put on in first trimester?

I put on 3 kgs in the first trimester, then lost it after the cvs due to stress and being sick. I have put that back on and probably a few more kgs, even though i am eating reasonably healthy and not a lot of food My belly has certainly spread and my bbs have gone frome a 14c to a 14 dd and they are almost out of these new bras... wonder how much i will put on all together!
    m

Melinda Guest

I put on some 10kg in the first trimester! Crikey! I put on none during the second trimester and then 3kg in the third......total of 13kg. Ruby is 1 month old today and I currently weigh 18kg lighter than I did the day she was born......so 5kg lighter than my pre-PG weight!

I am 13 weeks now and have also already put on 4 kgs. I have had no m/s tho and I think this has had something to do with my appetite being so big! I sometimes feel like a bottomless pit - lol!
    Still, the most important thing is to try and make sure whatever goes in your mouth is healthy and that you keep up some exercise.

Default The weight can wait!

Wow, for once in my life I haven't been thinking about my weight as a goal type of thing! It just is what it is.

We don't own scales so I just jump on friends scales when I use the bathroom at their places. At about week 3, I was smack on 60kgs naked (showering at my friends place) and at the doctor at 11 weeks I was 63kgs in clothes but no shoes, so I guess I've not gained much at all, perhaps 1-2 kgs by that point.

I've been eating like a starved dog and havn't had morning sickness but I'm pretty active both in my job and my general lifestyle, so I haven't really thought about it too much. The biggest changes in my body early on were my normally 10DD boobs started to get ridiculously huge, hard and heavy (DF thought it was brilliant but it was a cow for me!) and now at 14 weeks, I notice that in profile, I have less of a defined waist. I guess I just have a tiny bit of roundness to my belly but you wouldn't know I was pregnant if I didn't tell you. My jeans still do up just as comfortably as ever and I'm hoping that will stay like that for at least a month yet, as I want to hold off buying maternity pants as long as I can!

i put on 1 kg in the first trimester.

my doctor hasn't weighed me at all, i think its sort of irelevant how much weight you put on, in the olden days they used to gauge weight gain as a good sign the baby was putting on weight (i think) but really it has nothing to do with it, as the baby and all the paraphenalia in there really hardly weigh a thing for quite some time...

im 19 weeks and have put on about 2kg.... i didnt put any weight on in the first trimester... i haven't had any morning sickness either, luckily....

i'm not really watching my weight, but i guess i would worry if i put on heaps of weight, as there really doesn't seem like any real need for it, until the baby etc start to get bigger and weigh more, if that makes any sense at all. Its sort of like if I put on substantial weight I know its going on my butt and thighs etc, and not really on the baby.

i am 20weeks now - and have put on 7.7 kilo's, I was 50kilo's which was underweight for my height, and now i normal weight -
    I'm not too worried about how much weight i put on - can always get back to shape after~

I put on 1 kg in the first trimester, the dr seemed happy with that!

With my first child i cant remember but with my second all i know is that i put on in total 20 kg...lol...i was fat fat fat...lol.

Will be good to see how much i do with this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12