Thread: I made it

Default I made it

Well Im very excited to post in here tomorrow Im entering my second trimester and I cant believe it. Our little bundle was concieved with the help of ivf and I havent let myself enjoy this experience until now. Im finally starting to relax and get a bit excited. Im going to keep praying that all is smooth sailing from here though

Congratulations on entering the second trimester! It's exciting passing each milestone!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Thanks guys I just have a questions is it normal to get bleeding gums intimitanly throughout the day???? When I found out I was UTD the nurse at the clinic asked if I had bleeding gums and said no and she said that was a good thing. Is it bad to have this or is it just a symptom. I hope its not a sign of bad things to come?????

Congrats about the second trimester milestone - woohoo!!!!

and btw - I haven't heard that bleeding gums is a bad sign of something wrong (unless specifically to do with gingivitis or something) but I had it last pregnancy for a few weeks, and haven't had it this one. Hope that helps!!!!

Congratulations on making it to the second tri - try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy now!

Bleeding gums is a very common pregnancy symptom so I wouldn't be worried....

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. I officially enter the 2nd trimester tomorrow, and Im just so relieved. I really cant believe Ive made it this far!! Here's hoping we both have continued smooth sailing from here onwards

Thanks guys Im going to try and relax now heheheh who am I kidding. Beaksie I know how your feeling I cant beleive im here either but we are so congrats to us. Wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy to all of you gals.

Congratulations, sit back and enjoy the pregnancy to come!!!!!!

RenHinde Guest

woooott wooooooott, congratulations not too long now and you will be holding your long awaited bundle!

(altho pregnancy does seem to take forever!!)

Great to see you in the second trimester collo and fellow IVF buddy !!! Hope all progresses smoothly for you - almost half way there !

Re the bleeding gums - just make sure you look after your teeth/gums very well during pregnancy to avoid any cavities. Also, there is research being conducted at the moment looking at a possible relationship between gum disease and preterm bubs (this is just being researched, no link has been confirmed), so all the more reason to brush and floss ! (with care) - but it's very very common, my best friend told me last night her gums are bleeding too (she's 32 weeks).

YAY for reaching 2nd trimester Collo! It's going to fly by so fast now.
    As for the bleeding gums, yep just a preggie symptom. I had them as well, as well as a bleeding nose which has thankfully stopped the last few weeks

So glad to hear all is going well with you though

Nic