Thread: Kicks at 21 weeks???!!

Default Kicks at 21 weeks???!!

hi all!!

Is it possible for the baby to kick/punch or poke at 21 weeks?? I felt it last night when lying in bed and just now....its quite firm against my hand but not painful...

its feels so weird!!!!! I havn't felt any movements yet and this feels so great!!

Yay!!!!!! So excited!

Let me know what you think...
    Thanks - Sarah.

Absolutely! Many people feels kicks or movements this early, especially if you are slender. Enjoy it while it's still a novelty - by the time you reach 32 weeks you'll be wishing they would stop kicking you in the ribs as it can really hurt!!

dee- i completly agree- i have briused ribs from bubs kicking them and like pushing off them. the full on rolls and summersaults make you feel weird (great to feel though sometimes rather painful)

Also bubs usually move alot more at night- you should feel alot more kicks and movements then and also when relaxing.

Definately! I started feeling movement at 20 weeks and by 24 weeks was well and truly being kicked and punched on a regular basis! Enjoy the kicks and punches!

i'm 19wks and felt movement from about 17 - and tonight was the first time dh and dd felt a little kick.. they were over the moon

Yeah its such a great feeling isnt it, although my little man is very very active now and seems to always be on the move, he kicks his sister and brother when ever he gets the chance.
    I must say though im not looking forward to him being so active in the last few weeks. My Ds kicked me so hard i wet myself.

Enjoy

i felt flutters from about 11 weeks and then got real kicks from about 16 weeks, its a great feeling, im sooo happy for you.
    good luck

Definitely! I felt flutters from 12 weeks and DH could feel kicks at around 18 weeks.

texasgirlie09 Guest

I felt flutters around 14 weeks and they progressed to kicks around 18 weeks. He definitely moves around a lot! My boyfriend still can't feel him yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. My little man likes to turn sideways and poke his head up by my belly button. Kinda weird how hard it makes my belly!

Yep, definately normal. I got flutters from about 11/12 weeks, and my partner has started to feel them in the last week

hehe awesome!! Its been on a regular basis now with late nights/afternoons and early mornings when little bub is a wriggle pot....it feels like "helloooo heelllooooo i'm in here" lol

The midwife got a kick today! hehe and dh got his first few this morning - he's happy now as he missed the first few....

such a great time!

OH god for sure hun. Ive been getting some great ones lately. If anything they were more a week ago then now. but i still get them.. Wait till it hits you in the belly button. Oh that hurts me so much ....lol... so worth it all.

I got very occasional flutters from 12 weeks, taps from 18 weeks & kicks from 20 weeks.

I felt flutters from around 20 weeks.. and then DEFINATE kicks/swimming sensations from 21wks onward.

So you are not going crazy honey.. welcome to the world of baby movement

oh my goodness, I hadn't realised that people felt "flutters" so early! I'm now paying attention to every sensation I have! LOL

DoubleK Guest

i had my first flutter @ 17 weeks, and by 21 weeks, i was actually 'feeling them' from the outside

Congrats on feeling the kicks.
    It's awesome!

With DS I didn't feel any kicks until like 24+wks, cause of the placenta.
    But with this pg, I felt flutters at like 15/16wks, and my DP felt kicks on the outside like 19/20wks.
    It felt so weird cause I didn't feel anything this early last time.