Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lying on your Back

I had to go to hospital with my last pg because every time I would lay down I would almost pass out. It only lasted for a couple of days. I had to sleep sitting up. For the last 6 weeks with Zain I slept in a loungechair in our room because my hips were too sore to lay on either side. Oh the joys, lol...

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

I have a body pillow which helps keep me on my left side however sleeping on that side for 6+ hours is not good for me so i switch to the back, as Rachel says its just common sense whatever you feel is right for your body.

My ob told me this is a myth its ok to lay on your back every now and than

wow Natalie.. i often feel like i am going to pass out. Have been getting queazy and light headed and even my chest gets really prone to asthma if im on my back for more than 30 seconds. i even had to ask the dentist to not put me back so far because i couldnt cope. this has been going on for more than 3 months. I was a tummy and back sleeper and now i switch from side to side... my hips and pelvis are suffering tho. The thing im looking forward to most is sleeping on my tummy!!!! if only i could sleep in the water at the pool.
    Tell me more about how u slept in a chair Natalie? that sounds so uncomfortable... spose i cant be getting much less sleep than i am now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12