Thread: Numb Patch on My Belly LHS, around the bottom of the rib cage

Default Numb Patch on My Belly LHS, around the bottom of the rib cage

G'Day

Here is a weird questions, does anyone have any numb spots on their belly? I have a patch, on my LHS, on the top side of my belly (kinda sitting under my BBS) I have lost sesation there, area is about the size of a tennis ball, it is very tender when Bean pushes there are well, I am thinking that it is from the skin stretching...

If anyone has had the same of is currently feeling the same let me know!!

Cheers

same thing happened to me , i carried really low with ds so i put it down to him pulling on the skin and making it numb , the further along i got the worse it got , in the end i would lift up my belly and carry it just to ease the numbness ...

i havent felt it so much this time round , i am still carrying low but not as low as before .. and this time its a girl too ...

hehe yes me too, also on my LHS under my rib, it goes tingly sometimes feels really strange haha, I thought I was soooo weird, and I also get unbearable stinging and burning to the right of my belly button which feels like its under the skin but only every now and then, have no idea what that one is hehe.

hehe glad i am not the only one!! But sorry it is hurting for you as well!!

I am rubbing heaps of Bio Oil in hoping it will help everything stretch!! And trying to keep Bean out of that spot!

I have an appointment with my phsio on Thursday so I will also ask him the question!!