Thread: We felt bubba move!!!!!

Default We felt bubba move!!!!!

Hi as you all know this is my first viable pregnancy and it was my first attempt at ivf.
    Up untill now i have been feeling flutters, nothing strong but still definately something. Lastnight me and DH was sitting watching tv and as he was cooing over my belly, the baby kicked, nice and strong, enough for dh to feel on the outside. How amazing at 15 weeks, im small framed build, so maybe that is why. And then when we went to bed and i layed on my side, it was as if the baby rolled over to get comfy aswell. it was excellent, what a feeling.
    Anyone else had this at the beginning of second trimester, it gave me a buzz and a nice walm feeling inside that baby is growing strong.
    I think the baby is going to be a night owl because i havent felt anything today yet, but gosh i cant wait to feel it again

thanks
    georgette

I felt Zhai kick at 13 weeks on the 'outside' of my belly. So yes it can happen. I didnt really feel Jett till about 15-16 weeks. I have felt this bubba move around, only slight flutters but it is still there. Cant feel it on the outside yet.
    Woohoo and congrats on feeling your first kick! Just wait till you get to about 35 weeks you will be counting down the days till you DONT get kicked, but once you have bubba you will 'miss' it. I do!! hehe

wow that is fantastic georgette! i am so glad things are going well xx

How exciting Georgette!

What a beautiful bonding experience for you all!

And yeah...get used to being kept up at night by the kicks!!! Babies are generally less active during the day as their Mums are moving around so much...but as soon as you lie down...whammo!!!

It's wonderful!

Yay Georgette, that is so cool

I have been feeling flutters for the last 3 weeks but can't feel it on the outside. I also mostly feel bubs moving in the evening when I'm sitting down or gone to bed.

That's fantastic! I bet that was just an amazing experience for both of you I can't wait to feel mine.

Thanks for you replies, yes is was great, and we do feel more bonded. It was a natural high feeling the baby move for the first time, we have been waiting 7 years for that experience.
    Im glad to hear so many of you are sharing the joy. GREAT
    thanks
    georgette

rhyb Guest

thats amazing ur so lucky. my other half is jealous that i can feel baby moving and he cant yet but im 19 weeks so it shouldnt be long yet!!