: When did you first feel baby kicking?

812.
  • <15 weeks

    183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

    222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

    214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

    123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

    60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

    10 1.23%

thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2011
    26

    Hi All,

    I am 23 Weeks now (Almost 24) with my first.
    I can't feel anything, or at least I can't tell the difference
    People say you can usually tell the difference, I can't!
    I had lunch with a friend today and she is a week ahead of me and said she felt flutters from about 18 weeks
    and now was feeling proper kicks

    I had has scans and everything is fine but when some many people feel something and I don't it can be unsettling....
    Any thoughts???

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Member

    Sep 2010
    North West Victoria, Australia
    3,003

    Vianna, My OB always said that first time mum's may not feel movement up until 25 weeks. You can always talk to your OB if you're worried.

    I felt DD at 17 weeks (only if I layed on my tummy) and then by 20 weeks it was kicks. DH felt her kick him at 20 weeks.

    With Beez, I've thought I felt him for about a week, but I can definately feel him now. It feels like he's rolling or pushing out. Occationally I'll feel a 'pop'.
    I'm 13+4w