View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Mel, I'm a size 16 and it doesn't seem to have made a difference. I had movement before 15 wks (first time I've been this far along) and at 15 weeks I sneezed violently and had a definate response - lots of squiming around low down in pelvis.

I felt my first definite kick at 20 weeks 2 days. I was lying on the couch watching TV, and there was a very definite movement. Before then, I thought I hadn't felt movement, but I think I just didn't know what to expect. Thinking back, I probably felt some movement around 19 weeks. I'm just waiting to feel more and more movement now!

Jazzed Guest

this bub of mine doesnt move much that i can feel and only noticed around the 21wk mark. i thought for my 4th i would feel it much earlier. with my other 3 i could feel them as early as 14 wks or less.

This is my first pregnancy. I started feeling flutters, very light flutters and movements from week 12!!! (yes truly!) I'm pretty in touch with my body from ttc for months so I guess that helped too.... I knew it was different to anything i'd ever experienced before.
    And each week they got stronger and stronger.....

Default 14 weeks

Hi everyone!

I have no idea what it is I'm feeling, and not pessamistic enough to think that bub is kicking yet, but I had a feeling today of butterflies - I said to my boss that I was feeling anxious without having any reason to be and I have felt my heartbeat almost pumping out of myself (if that makes any sense at all!!), because I pooh-poohed any thought of baby movement, thinking it was too early.

Any thoughts??

Thanks for all the ongoing support and advice,

Beck

In mi first pregnancy I felt my baby travelling from Estonia to Lituania... it was wonderfull!

I got to feel my 1st baby flutters last Friday morning.
    Can't wait to feel a proper movement though.

I am 14 weeks and have started getting funny feelings like swooshing movements inside of me.. when it happens I feel a bit sick though... I'm wondering if it is baby moving?

ooooer looks like everyone is getting flutters too yay!

last week i got home early and when my partner got home i rushed to the door bouncing and v happy to see him - after that i felt some serious flat out movement ... like muscle flinches/ flutters for about 30 mins like the baby was super excited daddy was home too LOL. it was so lovely but after awhile it was like 'stop!' cos it's like nothing i'd ever felt before.

can't wait to get a proper kick that my partner can feel

belly rubs for all

Hi,

I was just saying to my Aunt this afternoon, I'm feeling butterflies in my tummy like I'm nervous or something and she said that was the baby moving .

WOW is all I can say. It's quite strange but nice too. Oh I'm 14w

Well right now im 18 weeks and 6 days preggo with #2. Last night I definately felt little tiny kicks. It reminded me of my first pg with my daughter who was a VERY active fetus!

I am definitely feeling kicks now, all the time hehe!
    I am now 20 weeks and 1 day

I'm 13 weeks and I occasionally feel the little bubbles, a couple of times I've felt something harder, kind of like a muscle twitch, but I'm not too sure whether that's the baby moving or if it's something else.

Default Movements

Ladies, I'm 16 weeks 2 days, and am having an assortment of "feelings" as have you all. But I seem to be getting some quite high up where, I assume, my organs have all been pushed. Would this be a little foot perhaps, or is it more likely just to be organs and accumulated wind! Its most noticeable when I bend over or move in a certain way. I didn't think I would feel anything up high just yet, but just wondered if anyone else had had this sort of feeling. Its almost like a slippery feeling. If anyone could shed some light, I'd be most grateful. If it is baby movement, I'm all for getting excited. We've had three m/c prior to this pregnancy, so tend to be holding back a little.

Default ????

Well I am only 15 weeks two days and I dont feel anything yet. To be honest Im kind of scared. It hasnt quite hit me yet that there really is a baby in there. So knowing that soon any day now I could feel something that makes it real is exciting but scary. I also cant wait to find out the sex.....

18 for flutter
    22 weeks for kicks

It's such a weird feeling. But I am feeling my first movements today. I am just on 17 weeks. DEFINITE movement I thought I felt something this morning and didn't know if perhaps it was digestion ( becasue I've been quite constipated lately ) or if it was the baby but it's definitely baby and he or she is doing somersaults!
    Last edited by Visitor3; February 23rd, 2009 at 04:03 PM.

Talking

Anne's baby stared kicking at 17 weeks 4 days

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast