View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Default When did I feel baby kicking..

Hi there!

My first pregnancy i felt "flutters" around approx week 11/12.

This pregnancy i have felt "flutters" since around approx 10/11.

She now kicks very noticably at 20 weeks, but started the "kicking" at week 15/16.

Default Baby Movement

Hi there!

I felt movement with my first pregnancy at around week 12, "flutters".

This pregnancy I have felt movement at around week 10/11, "flutters".
    She started "kicks" "somersaults" etc around week 15/16.

Am now in week 20 and she is very noticeable! lol

excited_1st_mummy Guest

Hi.
    This is my first pregnancy and I am currently 23 weeks pregnant. Being my first pregnancy, I cant say I'm too sure when I first felt my little boy kick, I think it may have been about 17 or 18 weeks. But now I can be laying on the couch looking at my beautiful belly and i can see him moving. It seems to be like a pulse in a throbbing vein. But it's the most amazing feeling ever. Also, I'm not showing too much, my belly just looks a little bit swollen.

I have a friend who is 3 days behind me in her pregnancy, it's also her first pregnancy and with a little boy too. She has told me that she felt him move from very early in the pregnancy, and she also looks like she's at full term.

It's amazing how everything can vary from person to person in every pregnancy =)

smiles4u Guest

Smile

23 weeks here ... and DP got to feel bub kick at 25weeks (the night before my 40th birthday ... was lovely as gave him something wonderful to talk about at my birthday party) ... This was our 1st baby !!!

All day no kicking but then come night time between 11 to 11.15pm she would kick like crazy ... yes, she is a night owl, LOL !!

Bubs started fluttering at about 15 weeks but it's gotten a lot stronger in the last week, so week 18. We can actually feel it from the outside already and the movement stops and starts ALL day now. It actually tickles quite a bit!

I had my anatomy scan today and the sonographer confirmed my placenta is sitting at the back so he wasn't surprised at all that I could feel so much movement already (I'm little too so that possibly helps). It's the most amazing feeling and I break out in a big smile everytime I feel bubs moving around.

First pregnancy, im 17 weeks almost...and im yet to feel bubs movement...

is all okay?

Unhappy

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and I haven't felt movement yet either... worried now that all of you felt it so early

barney Guest

Default Woot woot finally

finally my little girl kicked me yesterday so 18 weeks 6 days .

Still waiting..... C'mon Bub

(18 weeks and 4 days)

I felt my first very subtle flutters last night at 10 1/2 weeks.

I've heard that IVF ladies can sometimes identify them early because we're used to reading our bodies and all the symptoms they throw at us.

So I might sound crazy, but there were definite flutters going on last night, and again this evening whilst I was lying down.

I felt first flutters / crawley feeling around 11-12 weeks down real low when I laid on my tummy at night.

My ob looked at me funny when I told her at my 15 week appt but when I described it, agreed it was probably baby.

Feeling movements most days now, it's now feels like a bit of a muscle twitch, faint but there usually on my right side so figure I feel it more when it's laying across my belly can't wait for the bigger movements so DH can share.

With DD I first felt the bubbly feeling around 15-16 weeks, but DH couldn't feel anything on the outside until around 22 weeks (ish)
    This time around I first felt light kicking (no flutters this time!) at 13+4 and DH felt the kicks on the outside at 16 weeks! This is one very active little bubba!!!

still waiting. (21 weeks 5 days)

i have had issues with a strained tummy muscle and possibly pelvis instability, so get a lot of pain in the area. could this be stopping me from feeling more subtle bub movements?

when do they start to worry if you still can't feel anything?

This is my first and I felt flutters around the 15 week mark. Am now at 23 weeks and 3 days and am having full on kicks!

I felt my first real kick when I was 16w6d during my acupuncture session. It was really cute.

Now getting full blown tummy movements and little waves and ripples on my tummy when she is moving around.
    3am seems to be her most active time!!

S X

Quote Originally Posted by Kate07 View Post
    still waiting. (21 weeks 5 days)

i have had issues with a strained tummy muscle and possibly pelvis instability, so get a lot of pain in the area. could this be stopping me from feeling more subtle bub movements?

when do they start to worry if you still can't feel anything?
    Hope things are going well kate- just looking for an update...when did bubs end up kicking you? (Nosey arn't I....LOL)

With my first bub it was probably closer to 20 weeks before I felt definite flutters and kicks.

With my 2nd bub it was more like 15 weeks but its likely that I just recognised what they were earlier as I knew what to look out for.

With this little fella (Baby #3) I've felt movement from 13 weeks!!

Baby #1 - 15 weeks
    Baby #2 - 14 weeks

(and I love every nudge, flutter and boot)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast