View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

I thought I felt some 'twitching' movements in my belly last Thursday night but I havenít felt them since, so I have assumed that it wasnít the baby. But if it was is it normal not to feel the baby for a week???

reneenay - It is very normal to not feel it very often so early. Bub's still has a lot of room to swim around in!! When he/she gets bigger, you will feel more. But lucky you for feeling something so early! I had to wait until 19wks

Thanx Veronica
    I woke up last Sunday morning with DH hugging me with his hands tightly on my belly. I asked him what he was doing because I could feel him slightly pushing in places, he said he was trying to feel the baby move hahaha! I had to tell him he has got a while to wait yet! Poor thing.

Hi Everyone!

This is bit of an update as I only just posted... but I'm happy to say that what I'm feeling is definatley the baby!

Last night DH felt it for the first time which really convinced me that what I am feeling is the baby. It was about 10.30pm and DH just got home, and it was as if our voices woke her up as she starting wriggling from one side of my tummy to the other! We felt her moving around for about 5 minutes before getting cozy again

It was beautiful! He or she is a very active little baby! I can even feel her now while I'm sitting here typing!

ej_1974 Guest

for my first pg it was around 17 weeks
    and for my 2pg it was about 14-15weeks I felt movement
    its very exciting and every minute of being pg should be enjoyed !!!

mine felt like I had bad gas! Now that I think about it, I felt it, but dismissed it as nerves coz it started the week leading up to our wedding (17wks) but 18wks on our honeymoon, I felt it stronger. I'm so glad now that it actually feels like kicks and my DH can see and feel them!

17mummy2b Guest

this is my 1st and i felt butterflies at around 16 wks... but at around 18 weeks they wer definite kicks and wat felt like turns. im now 22 weeks

babyinmybelly Guest

This is my first pregnancy & the first time I felt my baby was when I was 14w5d! It happened as soon as I went to bed & laid on my back it felt like a release of butterflies in my tummy, then bubbles popping. I still feel it quite often.

lyndi Guest

i felt my baby kick when I was 16 weeks and it's my first baby.

I first felt her kicking around 18 weeks.

Charlene Guest

Default I'm with happyhappy

I felt my first movements at around 12-13 weeks. I was certain I was further along until I had the scan and they confirmed I was only 14 weeks along. This is my third child so I guess its a case of just knowing what you're feeling.

around 15 and a half weeks for me for this bub

I felt movement with James at around 12/13 weeks and this one I've been feeling something for the last week. Last night whatever it was seemed to be having a fabulously active time!

Ive just gone 15 weeks - nothing yet, but I'll let you know

With my first pregnancy I felt movement at 16 weeks on the banger. (posterior placenta) My other three babies had anterior placentas and I felt them around 18 weeks.
    This baby I have a posterior placenta and I first felt movement last Monday. I measured 14 weeks on u/s but only 13 weeks 1 day by my dates. Because I have felt them before I know that it's the baby. I wonder if it's to reassure me a little... But it's so beautiful... There is nothing in the world like it. I cried!

I was light kicks by 14 weeks (this is baby number 3); I think it was similar for my first two, give or take a week or so
    Last edited by Berry; July 8th, 2007 at 06:04 PM.

indiemillie Guest

I felt a little flutter feeling at 15 weeks, 5 days Remember the exact moment like it was yesterday, I was sitting at the computer

It's my first pregnancy and I felt my first flutters during my 13th week. I'm taking a long time to show though. I'm already 5 1/2 months and I just look like I've had too many bowls of ice cream, definatley don't look pregnant.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast