Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you first feel your baby move?

With pg #1, I was around 19wks and it felt like bubbles that ran down the side of my tummy - I jumped!! LOL!!!

When I went for my ob appt, the midwife asked if I had felt bubs move and I said that I think I must've had a lot of gas!! Then when I described what I was feeling, the midwife smiled and reassured me I had been feeling bubs all along!!

Just wait for when littl'n is much bigger and decides to have a big stretch!! :eek: I felt like DD was going to push her head right through the side of my belly and/or get her feet stuck in my rib cage!!!!!! Quite a wild feeling!!!

Michelle71 - phew!! It's not just me who either has imaginitis or an athlete growing!! LOL!!! Altho, after our 10wk scan, littl'n wouldn't budge so I think that maybe I am leaning towards pg brain moment!! I felt the same bubble sensation as I had with #1 a week before my u/s (so I would've only been 9wks) but until I feel a mother of a kick, I think I'll keep that thought under my hat!! Heehee!!!

I felt bubs first move at 17 weeks everyone was telling me how it would feel some said like butterflys some said like your going to pass wind but you dont, but to tell the truth it just felt like a baby kicking to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12