Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you 'pop'?

Thanks for all these replies I hadn't realised it was so different between people. I'll let you know when a non cheezal related belly appears!

With # 1, I popped at about 20 weeks. With this one, I could notice the difference at 9w, but didn't really look pregnant until this week - 18w.

Last preg i didn't really show until about 6 months or so - this time around i already have an obvious bump...and did from 5 weeks - CRAZY!!!!

I started to show (to me and DP) at about 12 weeks.....

I 'popped' at 15 weeks and lots of people are noticing now

hi there.... i am 18 weeks now and feel enormous....
    i think i started to get a pot straight away, but quite noticable by about 14 weeks i think...

its my first bub and i just seemed to show straight away.... i am quite short though, so maybe thats why... or maybe i just have a layer of blubber which is accentuating my belly!!

Well it's happened! I thought I was getting a bit of a belly but I woke up the other morning (after a big sleep in) and found that my belly now starts just below my ribs rather then around my belly button! I've noticed a few glances at my belly when I've been out and about too.

I'm at 15 weeks today and I swear there's a difference between 2 days ago and now! Mid week there was nothing to report and now I have some deffinate popping going on!

My good friend is a few weeks ahead of me and she has a huge belly which just came on in the lest 2 weeks. She also says that it's smaller in the mornings and is double the size by the evening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12