Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you into maternity clothes yet?

I am 23 weeks now and have just today grown out of my work clothes. Not wearing maternity clothes but mainly stretchy long tops and a belly belt.

I can still fit into size 8 jeans (I was in between size 6-8 before pregnancy)), I am suprised I still fit in my clothing still, but they are getting abit tighter but it helps that the majority of my pre-pregnancy jeans were hipster or lower so dont sit on my belly, I am just waiting for the weight though lol

Nicki, you remind me that I need to go on a diet! I used to be a 6-8; now I'm a big fat 10, although thanksfully the maternity trousers won't stay up without a belt at the moment. I do love my hipster skirts; they make me feel fab because I can still wear an 8 in those!

By-the-by, welcome to BB (I see it's your first post!) and we look like we're due about the same time: pop over and say hi to all the girls in the Early Feb belly buddies, it would be nice to see you there!

Ebay have some great maternity clothes esp if you know some labels that you like.

Hi i have got a few maternity tops and i went and got a belly belt which is great i'm 25 weeks and i only use the small belt i was lucky with my first i never needed to buy maternity clothes this time i do lol

I am 15 weeks on Sunday! And have been in maternity clothes for the past 1 or 2! i bought them from Ebay! And find that they are the most comfortable clothes ever!!! I wanna wear them all the tiem! lolx! All my other clothes just don't fit!

I am lucky I guess to still have my "fat" clothes from before I lost weight just before getting pregnant so some of those fit around the belly ok. It makes me feel a little better that people are into maternity clothes so soon in the pregnancy.... although my Mum has been telling me she was in them at 12 weeks but mainly because things tight around the belly made her feel sick.... I know what she means.
    Target has awesome black maternity pants, their maternity tops are very typical but the black pants were so cheap, they will be great "all you can eat" pants after the baby is born velcro is a great idea, they have NICE very NICE maternity bras too.
    Last edited by smylie; September 16th, 2006 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12