I thought the bra fitting ladies were just being old biddies when at 10 weeks i was looking for a bigger bra and they said no underwire - they didnt say why - now I find out it is about restricted milk ducts from growing or something so I bought one ugly sports bra at 10 weeks coz they said they wouldnt sell me a maternity bra and had no other of my size without underwire! And so wore it and the only other bras i could fit into with underwire until DH said comfort was more important and we were off shopping for maternity underwear (gosh i love him) and Target had some great maternity bras, pretty ones too NO underwire.
I've been wearing my normal pants with the button/hooks undone at the top and just making sure my shirt covers it - and been wearing my jacket when i'm worried... I dont want to go get maternity clothes as I have not seen a lot of cheap corporate looking maternity wear, I found some great non-maternity but streachy bunched uppy tops from jacqui e so they will do quite nicely but that gives me 2 tops and one pair of pants to wear to work soon.... hmmmmm
Bookmarks