Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big pregnant bum

squeeze Guest

I was thinking of setting aside a proportion of the baby bonus to use for a personal trainer when I have the time after the spawn is born. Has anyone else done this/have an opinion on doing it? I currently go to the gym every day but I have always been a size 12 with a slow metabolism and do it just to stay at a normal weight - so I'm used to gym life!

I weighed about 57kg when I fell preg with DD, I had her on Nov 26th '98, on New Years eve I weighed 48kgs & looked like a skeleton! I did not breast feed as I was not good at it, slowly over the years the weight has crept back on & I hover around 60kgs -63kgs, I don't like the extra pudge & am wondering how I will be after this one!

Even at 48kgs, my body looked oh so bad , saggy boobs & I had the perky, uppity C Cup that every girl dreamt of!

I was always asked if they were real, they just stood up & said "HI".. nOw they hang & say.. "leave me alone!"

Your body will never be the same again, but hey you got a beautiful bubba at the end so it's all worth it!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12