Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bladder bouncing?

OMG I hear ya!!! It's soooo damn annoying! I remember wanting to hit and swear at these people..lol. I said to my mum, yes, my mum... WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN IT HAPPENS!!! Well, how's this, she sent me an email on the Friday asking and I didn't reply cos it was the second on within days - cos we would've told her if it happened. Anyway, go into labour Sunday night and have Oskar 3:58am Monday morning, so REALLY early in my books. Andy comes home around 9am to get some sleep and mum knocks on the door and wakes him not long after that - poor thing! Mind you she then proceeds directly the hossy, do not pass go, do not collect $200 and I'm trying to rest after having NO SLEEP since Saturday (ok I know she's allowed to visit but I was sooooooo tired) and then told me approx 6 hours after giving birth that my tummy was still fat! WTF!! lol. Ok, sorry to hijack ya....I HEAR YA HONEY, I HEAR YA! That's why I have not asked a thing along those lines as much as I can't wait to hear but man it's damn annoying! Just ignore them and tell them the baby is scared to come out whilst the inquisition is happening...hahahahaha.

Hehe... oooooh thats a good line Cass.. I might use that.. LOL
    and pfffft to your mum!!!! Disgusting..

Mel I have had this for weeks...... the bladder bouncing, not the incessant text messages that is. Sometimes it is REALLY painful to walk, but other times its just like being jabbed in the bladder with a really sharp little elbow. generally I need to wizz constantly. The other day it went away but I had had it so long i actually got worried! although I managed to sleep all night until 5.30 without getting up to go to the toilet so gotta love that. Unfortunately it came back after a couple of days. Fun!

Yeah it sucks. Very uncomfy. Although its gone at the moment so I guess I should count my blessings..

Now.. back to "Silent Knife"....

My brother said I can't cram for my labour like you do for an exam.... lol... well.. I'm reading quickly so perhaps I can!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gudism View Post
    Danielle - thanks for your well wishes for my VBAC

No worries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12