Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bringing on labour?

well i have 3 days to go and have tried everything and i think its true you cant make it happen

* sex extreamly uncomfy and awkward
    *a long walk man did i pay for that in the morning i could barely move not a good idea when not long to go
    * pineapple i ate a whole one hahaha made me feel really sick
    * bumpy car ride ouch not the nicest feeling

so i decided i guess it will come when he/she is ready hopefully sooner then later.

What I have heard is it will only work if bubs is ready to come out anyway lol. Hoping it happens for you soon! Dont they say if you stimulate your nipples it might work aswell? There is so many things and i cant think of any for you! Good luck!

Libby1985 Guest

My mum has told me to have hot baths, do the nipple thing and starjumps... lol just the thought of seeing a pregnant whale (it's what im feeling like ) jumpin up n down doesnt seem AT all elegant but it would be amusing to watch... *sigh*

I've tried lots of sex, pineapple,spicy food,walking & evening primrose capsuals, burning geranium oil. I am now 3 days over! Sex becomes a chore & loses all the passion. Apperently u need to eat like 7 whole pineapples b4 it would slightly do anything, but ur more likely to just get the runs. Spicy food just burnt my mouth. Walking,well i'm with levi'smum......i could barely move 4 2 days after my long walk. Evening primrose, well i only started that yesterday. Iv been using that internally & nope still nothing!
    None of it works. Bubs will come when he's good & ready. Like the other ladies said, most likely the day ur supposed to be induced *sigh*

I wish this worked too! We've tried a number of things (not EPO) and nothing is happening. Someone told me that drinking Craneberry Juice can help? I am willing to try most things now as I am so uncomfortable (it's either baby's got to come out or the weather needs to take a massive turn around and start to snow!). Someone else told me his wife mowed the lawn and then she went into labour - if it wasn't so hot I'd give it a go, as it is i'd probably just pass out instead!

LOL mowing the lawn! I was actually considering that the other day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12