Thread: Bubbles???

Question Bubbles???

Ok, this might sound strange, but for the past couple of hours i have had this feeling of bubbles in my lower left side just above my pubic bone and was wondering if anyone knows what it is?
    It feels really strange like i have a jacuzzi in there
    I have never felt this before, it's not painful or anything but it's kind of freaking me out a bit LOL
    Bubs is engaged and i've also been getting some pretty strong B/h today too and i lost some of my mucous plug a few days ago, just wondering if it's all connected.
    I wanted to ask here before i ring he midwives, because they make you feel stupid.

TIA

Naomi, I have felt bubbly kinda feelings, but I'm a fair bit behind you. I hope some others maybe closer to your date might be able to help. Also, that's sad as the midwives shouldn't make you feel stupid!!

Thanks Cass,
    I hate ringing the midwives for advice, they always make me feel like i don't know anything about my own body
    It's even worse when they tell me to go down to get checked out, they are so condesending and rude, that's why i thought i'd ask all of the great ladies on here first.

Yes LOL!! I used to get this too alot when pregnant with DS! Naomi, where are you having bubs?

to you. Bottom line... you pay their wages, they work for you.

I do understand if they make you feel like that that you want to come here first cos there certainly are some great ladies on here that's for sure.

Hi,

Its not baby hiccuping is it? Might sound silly but thats the first thing that came to mind. It can be so rhythmic it can feel like bubbles.

Usually it is the baby weeing in utero. They try everything out in there to see if it works - hiccupping, breathing ..... and weeing!!!

I get that feeling often, in fact last night DH felt it when he was "settling" her down....I'll ask the midwives today while I am there.

Thank you all for your replies, after i posted the original post i started having really strong b/h and they turned into contractions, dp and i timed them and they were 7 mins apart and this lasted for 4 hours, but thankfully they stopped
    I will check with my ob this morning to see what he says

You could be getting close to having bubs Naomi!! My friend had a false labour 5 days before she had bubs.