Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Continous Fetal Movements all day long

Unhappy Continous Fetal Movements all day long

My little man has been moving (not kicking) just moving all day and he hasnt really stopped.... i am 28 weeks saturday and its not his usual pattern of movement .

I am a bit worried .. please put my mind at ease should i be worried..

Hi Meegm,

This is starting to happen to me too - I am at 28 weeks too! I just think bubs is moving around to get more comfortable. I actually feel more relief when bubs moves, I get quite worried when bubs isn't moving. I am not getting many kicks either, just lge movements........ I am sure it is all fine. I have heard they get fairly active now and then slow down as they run out of room.

Hey meeg,
    Jacob was like that most days.... it was pretty exausting at times.... it wasnt until the last few weeks that he slowed it down a smidge.
    If you are really concerned and you feel in your self that its not quiet right then go see your doc and get an ultra sound, just to make sure ... might be better than us trying to put your mind at ease
    Good luck sweet
    xoxox

suzyaaron Guest

I face a same situation either. My bubba keep moving and kicking all day long. I keep worrying and when i asked some of the forumers and my doctor..they said that i should be worry if the baby stop moving..so just relax..as long as the baby kicking or moving it will just fine..all the best !!

Better it moves during the day rather than at night - I can't sleep cause of the movement. Got to sleep this morning at 7:30 . ..

me to - constantly now. always gurgling away happily in my tum. Hugging my bladder i am sure!
    Its funny, only just a few weeks ago i was getting worried cause i wasnt feeling bubs move enough - and now i tell peoples that "he's kicking like a ba$tard!" which, i am obviously very happy about. (not that its a he!).
    Thankfully, these kicks and jabs dont hurt yet!

Yep, I'm the same - bubs just doesn't stop moving ALL day long and it's really getting quite exhausting now - I'm 33 wks!! I'm hoping that it starts to slow down a bit, shouldn't it be running out of room by now??? I do love the movement though and as some of the other girls have mentioned, it's really quite reasurring..... but just so exhausting and I hate to say it, but they've been getting quite painful for me over the past couple of weeks!!

Kelly xxx

yeah, i like the re-assuring part. Just weeks ago, i used to hang out for the u/s to know that baby was still ok, and now....just give it few minutes and i get the signals!

It's normal. You may find that your baby will sleep all day in the next day or so.

He is practicing to be a teenager. LOL

alan - funny that you mention that - i just assume that it has perhaps moved, or i worry something wrong, but, its just sleeping is it? Yeah, that would be right - getting ready for a nother week of kicks and jabs!
    Can we get them into routine yet?

Yup, Alan is right! I had days around 28 weeks where he just drove me crazy with movements and then would have a quiet couple of days before another few days of rolling, stretching, punching and kicking like crazy

My bub used to be up all night and then quiet during the day - then since 28-29 weeks (Im now33!!!) we decided to be up ALL day with mum and are very quiet during the night - hopefully this is a pattern that will stay once bub arrives!! Good luck with it all!

Cool

Last night my Blobble started its pattern of doing the Samba at around 11pm, so I played its musical thing (you know those things that play "rock a bye-baby"?) and it quietened down.

Thanks Everyone - sounds good - hes still doing his stuff today - he dosnt seem to like it if i lye on my left side (that is the side hes on ) he sort of tickles me until i change sides...... or when i read a magazine and lean it on my belly he kicks it.... its cute but annoying i cant read properly coz the book keeps jumping ....I have to tell him IM LYING ON THIS SIDE OR IM READING MY BOOK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT Hehehehe .

LOL Meegm!!! GO the assertive mummy!! Am 27wks and it feels like little squirt wears me out from the inside.....even if all I've been doing is sitting on my ever increasing preggy butt!! Altho funnily enough, he/she had a quiet arvo/night which started to concern me....well mind put at ease as gymnastics stared once again bright and early this morning!!!!! (must've worn him/her-self out and needed a snooze!)

Actually saw a movie the other night on TV and the woman was pg. She was having a chat with her sister when baby 'kicked' - so she put her hand on her tummy and said, "Now what has mummy told you about kicking when mummy is talking? you wait til mummy has finished talking, thankyou!" When her sister questioned her on bossing around baby before it was even born the woman replied, "It's never to early to learn manners!"

LOL!!!

renee78 Guest

My bubba doesnt move enough but the heartbeat is good and i feel hiccups...even the hiccups have slowed down...not as fast as before....im confused!! Is it lazy? I know bubba is alive, but it's just not very active. Has anyone experienced this? Im 29 weeks pregnant.

CF - I think i saw that too - that sounds familiar - yeah i think my little bundle is abit tired today too he has spurts here and there but its not like yesterday that was crazy.

Renee - my firedn is the same prego as me and she dosnt feel her little girl kicking as much as me ...

renee78 Guest

Yeah...in the past 4 weeks, bubba has slowed down a lot...quite sluggish and not very responsive, but everytime the obstetrician checks the heartbeat, it's good...so I guess it's just very very lazy, sleepy or unhappy...not sure!! Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with it and I get upset. I can feel slight movements at times, but not very strong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast