Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Continous Fetal Movements all day long

he/she could be just more towards your back than your front. - have you spoken to the midwife about it ?

renee78 Guest

well i have mentioned it to my obstetrician and she checks the heartbeat and all is well and bubba is growing each time I see her. I'll mention it to her again and maybe i can get a scan just to be sure...but i hope everything is ok and not anything to worry about.

Sounds like bubs are running out of room to spin and movements are more rolling jabs than hard kicks!

renee78 Guest

Hi guys - Bubba is really active this-morning...Ive felt at least 15 movements already and it's only 8.30am.....WEIRD!!! It must be normal for them to have sluggish days/weeks and active days. Now he/she has hiccups....cute!! I bet tomorrow, bubbas movements will slow down again and I'll start stressing myself and my husband out It's such a relief to feel lots of movement as I know my little bubba is ok I know this sounds strange, but Im actually hoping he/she will kick me in the ribs...Im 29 weeks and I havent experienced that yet....I have to be careful what I wish for

Just a thought renee78, when your bubba has been quiet, have you been really busy? The only reason I ask is that the times I have felt bubba have really quiet moments is when I have been excessively busy (maybe occasionally over doing it myself....tsk sk, I know!! ) .......that's the only thoughts I have and I don't even know if it's a theory that holds any weight!!!

Anyways, glad to hear littl'n had a gym session for you!! Hehe!! And btw, don't feel bashful in getting yourself checked when ever you want to put your mind at ease. I've said this a few times in other threads but with our first pg, the drs, midwives & ob got to know me reeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllly well ......but the fact was any fears I had at the time were always put at ease!!! And that was really important for me!! And if it means you get to enjoy your pg journey more, then what ever makes you feel relaxed!!! Because even tho sometimes it doesn't feel like it (especially towards the end!! hehe!) you will be holding your little bubba before you know it and I guess, it's better if you can enjoy your journey as much as you possibly can because suddenly you'lll blink and bubba #1 will be over 2yrs old and you'll be pg again...................... (ok so that's just me!!! LOL!!!)

ok, stop woffling charlyfrog.................

renee78 Guest

Yeah..when Im really busy, bubba doesnt move, which is normal, but sometimes when Im relaxed, bubba is quiet too, so then I start to freak out. Then bubba will start moving all of a sudden (like yesterday morning) and Ive had some slight movements today and one big kick and I can feel hiccups....it's weird!! A couple of weeks ago, bubba didnt move a lot at all and my dr checked its heartrate and it was perfect and my fundal height grew another 2cm....so my mind was put at ease. I have a feeling that bubs is going to be a couch potato.

at couch potato!!! So great to hear that you are feeling more!!

That is great renee - glad she is ok..... my little bubs is going to be a handful then - he just dosnt let up sometimes....

renee - i spent the first 19 - 20 weeks thinking i was having a 'good' baby that was going to sleep alot, as every ultrasound i had, bubs was sleeping, and we had to wake it up.
    NOW - my god! We have a quiet day here and there, but generally, no stop all day. And i am sure i am consious of it in my sleep as well. Saturday, i swear, it was trying to run away.

renee78 Guest

It was trying to run away? haha, oh man!!
    So basically, I'll either have a psycho bub or a couch potato bub...praying for a healthy couch potato

Think ive got a psycho... LOL

renee78 Guest

HAHAHA...dont worry, I think Ive created a monster....I stress out 24 x 7. Dont you just love those hormones? I feel like Im about to have a stroke all the time. I just hope I havent created a serial killer...aaaahhhh!

Hahahahhaha ROFL im a bit of a stresser too....

Fire Fly Guest

I must be one of the abnormal ones. I hate feeling bub move around, she used to be quiet but now she is moving alot more. I dont like carrying babys and im open about that. The girls are right though, better to worry if bub doesnt move rather than not.

hey im with you Fire Fly - it dont really like being pregnant at all - its not fun its hard and uncomfortable - but hey i guess what choice have we got..
    It does get annoying sometimes whne he just dosnt let up.....

Other people can see my stomach move when our alien wiggles and I've got an anterior placenta - imagine what it would look like if I had a posterior one!!!

I do like feeling bubby move except when, like meegm, when munchkin doesn't let up either. He/she kicked soooo hard in the middle of the night last night that it woke me up and I let out a groan because it really hurt!!! Ooof!!!

I think I'm growing a soccer player! And also one if attitude and a tad selfish because any outside pressure from me, DD or DH, there is a huge internal protest until the pressure goes away!!! Cheeky monkey!!!

Feathertop - Oh! Imagine the shapes if you did!! Good gracious me!!!

havent had anyone else other then me and dh see bubs move from the outside yet. Had Dh's family over yesterday, and bubs wasnt moving, would of been nice if it had. Has a had a quiet week thou.
    I like feeling it move, but sometimes, gives me a jolt - must hit a nerve. But, can feel like its just bouncing up and down in there. I wouldnt say i dont enjoy being preg, the biggest part i dont like really is the restrictions on my life - not for partying or anything, just not being as active as i normally am. Dont like some of the pains - irritate me. But, on whole, its not so bad. Maybe like a special job just for me to be doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast