Thread: Crazy Dreams!

Default Crazy Dreams!

Is anyone else finding that their dreams are cranking up a notch into the realm of crazy??

every night is some new adventure and I also seem to be doing a LOT of running in these dreams! like I'm going jogging and telling people about how I've been jogging all through this pregnancy and how happy I am to be running. ( in real life... I've NEVER been jogging.... EVER)

Oh - but the one that has been stuck in my mind is one I had a few nights ago that the baby was a boy!

not that this is bad.... but we were told at 23 weeks that the baby was a girl.

NOW I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

what if it's a boy?!?!

what am I going to do with all the pink stuff I have!

If anyone has any dream interpretting skills.... bring them on!

xxx
    L

kerry Guest

Birth
    To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents a new attitude, fresh beginnings or a major upcoming event. Alternatively, the dream may be calling attention to your inner child and the potential for your to grow. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.
    To dream that you are giving birth to a non-human creature, signifies you overwhelming (an unfounded) fear in the health of your baby. You are overly concerned that your baby may have birth defects. This type of dream is common in expectant mothers in their second trimester. If you are not expecting, then it refers to your fear in the outcome of some decision or project. You are trying to overcome difficulties in your life and achieve inner development.
    In particular, if you dream that you are giving birth to a monster, then it implies that your inner creative energy has yet to differentiate itself and grow into expression. You may hold some hesitation in releasing this "monster" for fear that others will judge your or that they will not accept your ideals.
    To dream that the mother dies during birth, represents transformation. The dream represents the ending of one thing (death) and the new beginning of another thing (birth). You may be making life changes or getting rid of your old habits and ways.
    Pregnant
    To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
    To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.
    If you are pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. In the first trimester, your dreams usually consists of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, your dreams will reflect your anxiety about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, you will tend to dream about your own mother.
    For a man to dream that he got a girl pregnant, forewarns that his indiscriminate sexual activities may come back to haunt him.
    Running
    To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
    To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.
    To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation.
    To dream that you are running with others, signifies festive and prosperous times.
    Jogging
    To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes.

angel_eyes Guest

I have been having crazy dreams right throughout my pregnancy.

I had an awesome one involving Ian Thorpe last week :-)

Lately I've been having a recurring swimming dream, where I'm swimming with old schoolmates in the english chanel or something.

cazoraz Guest

I had the most bizarre dreams about being in love with.........

JAMIE OLIVER! =P~

I dont find him remotely attractive, but when I was pregnant with Cole I dreamt about Jamie all the time, about his delicious food, about him falling in love with me the apprentice chef...

My DH thought it was hystreical, cos I called him Jamie once when I woke up in the morning! My friends kept sending me pics of Jamie with 'signed' notes from him attached, it ws really quite embarrassing.

xxxCaz

oh and I had one about Logan and Duncan from veronica mars!!

I was trying to solve some mystery and was all in love with logan and then I had the baby and it was a boy!!!!!!!!

so I was all freaking out!!

OH and then there wa the one about Tom welling!

I'm so totally in love with Tom welling.

I've told DH that if TOm ever comed to town and says "hey baby how 'bout it?" well I'm so there! and DH is dropped!

YES I have been having weird dreams too. More about having bubs though.

The other night I dreamt that I pulled a nappy bag out of my ...... When it was out I noticed this round long band going around my tummy. I said to DH " look the umbilical cord can be seen", so DH thought it was a great idea to lift me up by it. I told him to stop as he might rip it off. I then put the nappy bag back inside of me. Then my waters broke. I told DH but before he could make it the umbilical cord, placenta and baby came out. The baby had a massive head and no legs, just one long tail thing. She wasn't alive, but then later came to life and was a normal baby. VERY STRANGE!!!!
    :-s

Yep, I have been having some strange dreams too.

Last night was a really wierd one where somehow a crocodile and alligator found their way to our place and we tried to get rid of them but couldn't and ended up trying to sedate the alligator with mince and nurofen tablets. 8-[ Very strange. ](*,)

Usually though I dream about being on the tv show I watched that night or a few nights ago or being with one of the male characters.

had a terible dream last night

Dreamt that the baby came really early and that I didn't have the cot ready so I took her to baby bunting (the baby stuff shop) and left her in a cot there.

then when it was nearly closing time they called me and said - are you coming to pick up your baby?!!

I said I was still busy and that I's send DH to get her.

but then I rang DH to go get her and he said he couldn't get there and that I should go pick him up.

when I got there to pick him up he still had a work meeting so the people from him meetingcame in the car tooa nd were all mad because of the baby seat in the car ...

so when we got to the shop I ran out of the car and into the shop and was trying to get the baby without anyone seeing me.

then this lady came over and was explaining how to look after the baby and I was like "yeah yeah I know I just want to get her home and give her a bath"

then DH came in and he was talking to the shop lady and then one of my puppies came running in and ran straight over to the baby and me and she was looking at me like I was a bad mother.

I shouted over to DH that we needed to get "mary" home.

turns out in my dreams I named the baby Mary.

(which is weird becuase I used to have a dalmation called Mary)

Woke up so upset.

This weekend we're going to get the nursery finished and wash everything and get all the stuff we need ready for the home birth.

hopefully this is just an anxiety dream.

=D> =D> =D>

I love reading your dreams!!! I recall last trimester dreams, were so totally bizarre... But yours are all great!!!
    Sounds like youve all been on acid!! hee hee hee!

kerry Guest

Well last night I had a bit of a wired dream.... I had gone to the You Yangs for a bushwalk and decided to climb the 450 odd steps to the summit then when I got to the top I went into labour and after bigfoot was born (and she was a girl, she is always a girl in my dreams) i used her as a yoyo and the umbilical cord was the string. I was yoyoing her off the edge of the cliff and the chord snapped and she fell down... I ran to the bottom and my dad had caught her but he said because I couldn't play with her properly he was grounding me for 1 month and I wasn't allowed to play with her until the time was up. Then he put her in his boot and drove off.

I think I prefer the wierd dreams where peoples dogs are eating me to the wierd baby dreams.

kerry Guest

The wierd dream fairy visited again last night....

It was hot and I was dreaming that it was so hot I was melting and my brains were running out of my ears and making an awful mess all over the pillow then labour started but every time I pushed thousands of insects would come out... first it was flies, then it was ants, then it was crickets and finally it was hundreds and thousands of spiders... I started screaming then like a psycho (really not just in the dream) and woke up.

Jo- that is a bizzarre (sp?) dream :boggle:

crikey Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's horrible!

seriously - when you get pregnant they don't tell you that your brain goes on the fritz and you dream like you've dropped acid !

that should put that on a label somewhere

kerry Guest

But Laura there would be a hell of a lot more teen pregnancies if they thought it was like a 40w acid trip... maybe not such a good idea.... unless you included a photo of me in the morning looking green.

I had another dream last night that I think is worthy of sharing.

I don't really remember the start of it... or how the situation set up...

but It turns out that there is a " milk glut " (now I'm not really sure that glut is the right term.. but in my dream is was )

so anyway there was this Milk glut in Western Australia and all the extra milk was being sent to all the other states through this this Milk pipeline.

these hige pipes layed across the nullabor and they are shiny silver pipes that are specially made to transport milk.

ANyway - once the milk arrives here in Melbourne there is a a whole bunch of Milk taps through out the city.

Poeple can just go up to the milk outlet and fill up their containers, buckets etc and get free milk.

Dh and I got invited to a "milk Party" at that shell of a building on Victoria street in the city. You know the one that is opposite Hotel Ibis, near the markets?!!? just down from swanston street where the Melb City baths are?!?

anyway there is is blue stone building that has nothing in it.... and that's where the milk party was.

Dh and I turned up and the bottom floor was up to about our knees in milk... but it was all dirty becuase the building is derelict...

there were rope swings hung about the place and as we walked in I noticed that swinging from one of the rope swings was Rove!!!!

He was swinging and then jumping off into the milk and splashing about and having a great time of it !

His wife Belinda ROve (can't remember her last name) was there too and they turned out to be the ones that organised the party to announce that she was having a baby and that were really excited and stuff.

but that's about all i remember....

milk party and milk pipelines.....

brilliant.

Wow Laura!! Milk party LOL

My dreams lately are scary in a sense they seem so real. I am having recurring dreams/thoughts that our DS -due in about 7 weeks -is not ours and there was a mix up at the IVF clinic. Sometimes it turns out that he is not DH's and sometimes it turns out that he belongs to neither of us. I am 99% sure that this could not happen but i can't help but wonder about all of the if's and but's! I just wish they would stop and i could dream about something else....even a really long labour or getting stuck in a jungle or something when i go into labour.....anything but the ones i am having. So i think i will now create a new "vibe" it is called the "only happy dreams vibe" and i am going to give myself the first lot of it!! and keep my it works.

I had another stupid dream last night.

I blame the will & grace marathon that I've been watching on Foxtel for the last 2 days..

but I dreamt that Jack from will and Grace was left in charge of getting my house ready for an auction while I was in labour.

anyway he painted the house purple and painted these new bowls I got on the weekend purple and was using one of the bowls to rip the leaves off a tree on our side verge

I came out after I found the printer printing out signs for the auction.

He'd put the house for sale for $122,800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went MENTAL at him......

swearing and yelling about what an idiot he was and how could he sell the house for so little money when we paid 5 times that not a month ago... and why had he painted my bowls and the house purple?!?!

and why was he using a bowl to prune the tree and then I took the bowl off him and hit him with it and I smashed his glasses (he was wearing glasses)

then I took the bowl and ran inside adn locked all the doors

then I just cried a bit about the house being sold becuase I didn't reallywant to move and I sure as hell didn't want to sell it at a loss

then Will came back and I made him go and take down all the printed signs outside and around the street.

then all the inside of my house turned into a big factory unit where they stored stuff like that shiney aircon tubing stuff and insulation.

and that's all I remember.