Thread: Dark yellow/ Brown discharge?

Default Dark yellow/ Brown discharge?

I have been getting this for the last four/ five days. at times when i look i think i can see a bit of pink but i dont know. i have been a little itchy and so thought it might be thrush, but i might get into the GP next week.

i will use some youghurt for a couple of days anyway and see how that goes or should i wait and see the Doc?

no pains or anything (yet) and my fluid intake has been terrible, but my sugar fix seems very frequents and regular

I'd get it checked hun JIC. When I had a show it was browny pink like old blood.

I'd advise against the yoghurt - last time I thought I had thrush and bought some cannestan, the gp was annoyed because it can mask the symptoms and make a proper diagnosis difficult.

Get it checked out - just to be safe!

Get it checked out before you do anything Loula. Maybe it's a show?

OOps lost my reply!

Ive made the earliest appointment with my GP, not till Tuesday! and my OB is away next week but sent him an email anyway to see if i can get a swab done at the hospital.

will speak to DH about calling the ward to check with a MW maybe

OOps lost my reply!

Ive made the earliest appointment with my GP, not till Tuesday! and my OB is away next week but sent him an email anyway to see if i can get a swab done at the hospital.

will speak to DH about calling the ward to check with a MW maybe

Having not had ANY babies - I would go to your midwife ASAP. When I did the birthing class with my sister they said any discharge apart from red should be checked out immediately

I hope you have been able to go in and get it checked out, it ins't a colour of discharge that I have heard before and best to get it checked out

I rang to speak to a mw but no one was able to take my call they said someone would call back. That was after I had my last post! My ob emailed me back saying Tuesday will be fine to get the swabs done as he is away so will need to see gp!

If I feel worse or get a fever or bubs is even more quiet (which I find hard to believe as he is the most quiet baby anyway) then I will call them again.