Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do baby dreams when pg really happen?

I had a very vivid dream about having a boy, before i knew the sex so yep i think it can happen

I'll let you know later this week. I'm having an amnio done and should know the sex by the end of the week. I've dreamt that we're getting a pink one but DF has been dreaming of a blue one - well one of us is right. Pretty much everyone on my what am I having poll have said boy so it will be nice to have an definate answer.

Last night I dreamt that my little DJ (Daniel Joseph) was born on 6 March. The night before I dreamt of the birth and saw his face for the first time. He had his daddy's features and mummy's blue eyes :-) How funny if both dreams came true.

oh I forgot to add at the start of the thread that the cycle before we conceived, I dreamt of my uncle whom I was very close to. He was like a grandad to me, I never knew my grandparents. He was the oldest of 10 of my mum's siblings, my mum being the second youngest. He passed away abt 2.5 years ago and came to me in my dream in the morning, just before he passed away.
    Anyway, in that dream he didnt say anything and there was a white cow too. I took the cow to mean fertility and he was coming.
    So the next cycle I conceived and 2 weeks ago I dreamt of him again. Again he didnt say anything. The same dream, I dreamt that bub was born the 28th Feb, and the next day I dreamt it was a boy.

I believe in reincarnation so it might be him coming back as my baby... I hope so.

Prama - I have also dreamt of my uncle Danny who DJ is named after. He died 15 years ago from a brain tumor and it was very sudden. He meant alot to myself and my family. He had the biggest heart and would do anything for you. My brother and I were brought up as Jehovah Witnesses and never celebrated christmas because of my dad. But when my mum finally split up from my dad, my Uncle Danny dressed up as Santa Claus for us and to this day I always remember that moment. I treasure it. So, I believe in reincarnation, and that part of him is with the baby boy growing inside of me, who shares the same name :-)

I hope not I dreamed I had kittens. Six of them!

Just thought I'd update the thread. I said in my earlier post that I dreamt I was having a girl, my DF dreamt I was having a boy. Well the amnio results are in and it's a boy. Looks like I'm not psychic afterall.

I havent dreamt about the sex of bubs although i am convinced that it is a girl - no amount of trying can i change it - im worried how i will react if i have a boy (not that i dont want one) as it feels like a girl IYKWIM.
    Anyway last night i had a dream about going into labour or giving birth - not sure as t was blurred anyway the time was 1.31 (not sure if am or pm) but the time was the thing that i remember the most.
    I wonder if this means anything (or maybe i just got up to pee at this time and forgot )

For the first two trimesters I was convinced I was having a girl, maybe becasue I wanted one so much. I was however carrying and craving exaclty like two of my friends who had girls and most of the old wives tales indicated a girl. In my dreams the sex of the baby would change from dream to dream, but those dreams were mostly fuzzy.

In my third trimester though I had this incredibly vivid dream that I was putting my little boy to bed after a bad dream and he was telling me how much he loved me. It was such a nice lovinmg dream and I was soo happy in it. When I woke up I was convinced I was having a boy and i was really happy about it despite my previous desire for a daughter.

Hey gals,

In the first few weeks of my pg with Alexandra, I dreamt I was wearing pink diamond earrings, so I thought definately a girl, but then everyone around me kept saying 'its a boy' so i was getting confused, but mothers intuition was correct, a girl it was!

Before you go to sleep, ask your little one to show itself to you in your dreams, and see what happens...

Thanks Lisa! I will try that tonight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12