Thread: everything hurts

Angry everything hurts

hi,
    just wondering considering i'm almost at the finish line, is everything supposed to hurt at the moment?
    i get a really tight bump at the moment and pains 'down there'.
    thanks

fel23y Guest

yes that is what your supposed to feel! i have the same thing it feels like you've pulled mussels hurts everytime i go to get up from sitting down and also get alot of pain down there when i walk around heaps . i went for a check up on friday and my midwife said that it is all normal around this time in late pregnancy just your body getting prepared for the big day just keep saying to your self not long to go now it will be all worth it in the end ! goodluck

Hi yes it can hurt. I was in alot of pain with my DS1, i cant really offer much advice, just try and get comfortable and just think you will see your precious little bubba soon...

the tight bump sounds like braxton hicks, which i have been assured are totally normal in this late stage of pregnancy.

its all fun isnt it!!!!!!

how exciting that you are only a few weeks away from your little bubba.

Oh, I do remember how horrible it was! Hugs to you, it will all be over soon, though it really doesn't feel like it. I used to have heaps of hip pain from everything loosening up in prep for the birth.
    All the best for the rest of your pg, and for your birth - hoping it's not too far away.

CatherineL Guest

I had constant BH at the end (although I first noticed them at around 28weeks) that were more uncomfortable and sore than the ones I had experienced earlier. Everyone told me just to be grateful my body was preparing for birth... perhaps this was why I had a short labor - all those BH! Fingers crossed for you and I am sure your body too is doing some great work in preparation for the grand finale.

hmmmmmmmm............. yes, remembering this.

Not fun at all. It will be over soon and be but a memory - a faint one at that.

hi,
    thanks for the reassurance that its normal. i have a clinic appt on tues.
    its just that i never had this much pain with the other 2.

I'm uber uncomfortable this time round too. I don't recall all the extra niggles when I was pregnant with James and it's funny because I'm in much better shape physically with this one! Bizarre...oh well, not long to go for everyone.