Thread: Foul Mood

Default Foul Mood

Hi. I've been in a foul mood today, and everyone and everything is setting me off. It hasn't helped that Telstra have been stuffing me around and put me on hold for 1 1/2 hours, or the incident I had at the petrol station this morning, but I'm in a foul mood and I feel like ripping someones head off and smashing stuff. Is this hormonal or am I just an out of control *****? I hope my blood pressure isn't through the roof. I'm at work and i'm avoiding people as I'm in a foul mood, and I have to go to antenatal classes tonight and won't get home until 10.30pm - as my hospital is 1 hour away from where I live and an hour away from where I work. I spend about 3 hours at least a day in the car! We are also moving this weekend, so I know things will change next week, when we are moved and settled and closer to hospital etc. I am under alot of stress at moment! Sorry, I think I just needed to whinge to someone. Does anyone else find they have a short fuse at times? Will my short temper stress my baby out? I'm normally very easy going and relaxed. Thank god my blood pressue has been low (until now anyway!)

oh i am in the foulest mood lately
    small things set me right of and i have very little patience
    My bp is still fine.
    I think you will find it is hormonal, carrying a precious bub is hard work and is physically and mentally draining. I go from screaming mad to very teary in a flash also.

Sorry to hear that you are in "a mood"! I hope it passes soon. But hey, dealing with Telstra is enough to make anyone cranky... haha...

I hope you feel better after venting anyway

when i get pee-ed off i amuse myself by thinking about the b*tch to cry baby in 30secs, its what ive named my 'hormones'... hope you have a good weekend to relax!!!!!
    often when DH sees me cry he asks why.. and ive often said 'because, i havent cried today!', gosh it can be a nice way to chill. all the best!!

You are all soooo right! I feel so much better today, my mood seems to have passed! And talk about b*tch to cry baby in 30 secs!! I must have had a bad hormonal day - I haven't been as bad as that before. But all is good today, and i don't have the urge to kill someone - thank god! I think I really did need to vent, and thanks for your responses and letting me have a whinge and listening to me. I really appreciate it.
    We are moving house this weekend, and moving to a small "cottage" to rent whilst we build. It will be frustrating living in a shoe box, but I know its not forever. It will just be good to move, get settled, then I can finally set up my nursery. I only have 5 more weeks of work, so that will be good too. See, lots of good things coming, so no need to be in a foul mood!

Thanks again.

My poor partner has been coping it for the last 2 weeks, im either furious and not talking to him or he makes a completely innocent joke and i want to cry. I think its just the hormones and im not normally this sensitive. lol.

kirsty_lee Guest

Hey darl, firstly for you my dear. I think everyone on this site knows how stressful pregnancy can be. I was a complete monster when I was pregnant, more so to the later months cause I was so big and tired and just wanted to get this baby out! I would snap at the silliest things, and dp couldn't even come near me if I was nesting and cleaning the house cause I would of bitten his head off LOL Don't worry darl, it does get better and don't feel guilty or beat yourself up about having a bad day. Just enjoy your weekend, have a nice relaxing bath and pamper yourself. For me after having a bad day, I would have a bubble bath and do my hair and makeup, even if I wasn't going anywhere it just made me feel so much better about myself and made me not feel so fat and ugly and cranky LOL

I hope that you had a great day today.. I know how you feel though. That is me today.