Thread: Getting the "can't copes"

catherine Guest

Default Getting the "can't copes"

I am just so over this pregnancy thing at the moment. My back hurts, I have an itchy rash on my tummy and even dry bread is giving me reflux.....and I was too big, fat and uncomfortable to go to the cricket yesterday. Not sure I can take much more of this without having a huge hissy fit!!!!

Catherine, I remember that feeling too! It sucks and there is not much you can do for the sore back as laying down makes it worse. I had heartburn, but not too bad, esp when I drank coke but I had huge cravings for it so I caused alot of it myself. Big to you and just keep thinking, not too much longer! If it helps to scream, then go for it!!!

Sweetie I feel for you! It's a big PITA being this pregnant! I've found that when i'm sore the only thing that help is a hot bath (and a cuppa tea and some biccies). Have you tried that? It doesn't last long but it's something.

Not long to go now x

I also feel ur pain Catherine, & i'm only 32 weeks pg!!
    Just keep telling urself theres not much longer to go

I hear ya!
    I have days where everything hurts and I just want to cry.
    And it feels like nothing you do makes any of it ease off.

Where do I sign up? I've had it too. 7 weeks to go today. At least I have had a repreav from the heat for the past week. Bring on 15th Feb!

Hi Catherine,

I am 3 days over my EDD....when i went to see my OB yesterday he said I'll see you in a week....I almost started crying out of frustration.

I dread going to bed at night because my 'pregnancy aches' seem to escalate when i lie down....the list in no particular order:

• Reflux (normal)
    • Aching hips (normal)
    • Approx 6-7 trips to the toilet each night (normal)
    • The runs (normal at this stage in pregnancy)
    • Pins & Needles in my hands (normal)
    • Haemorroids (normal)
    • Very sore lower back (normal)
    • Braxton Hicks varying in degrees (normal)
    • A heavy weight bearing down in my "nether regions" (normal)

Now that I have had my vent I can LOL.

Take care Catherine.....look forward to hearing about your new bubba soon.

Bianca

Please can i join the club i to have 7 weeks to go im so feed up i just want to find a hole to curl up in. I have all the above complaints and maybe then some but what seems to be the prob for me is the hormones i cry alot mainly on my own, DH doesnt seem to be able to do the right thing without me screaming my MIL is driving me crazy and to top it off this sat we are leaving for a 3 hr trip to the beach thats right myself DH and 3 DD and 2 dogs with the inlaws in toe for a week what was i thinking !!!!!. But do you know what really peeves me is being that this is bubs 4 no one seems to care they think that im a old hand and i dont need help that i dont need to be asked how things are going or even if i need a hand with anthing just another baby is all i seem to hear although i have so many kids ect around im feel very lonley. It wont be long and bubs will be here and maybe i can get back to normal what ever that is

kittykat

DD kahli 11
    DD siaan 3
    DD macayla
    bubba due 17th FEB 06

One of my darling best friends just had her second miscariage this year. She would love to have your problems!
    I don't meant to discount your pains and feelings, but they are normal. keep your eye on the ball!

Of course.
    My blase comment was not intended to offend as it seems to have and for that I apologise.
    Emotions a little raw on this one.

KK - I don't think I could handle a trip away with my IL's right now so I really admire you! I hope that the trip helps a little in that it can provide a distraction or anything else that helps. How rude of people not to ask just because it's your 4th PG! We're all here for you though. I say some self indulgence is in order - a nice soppy movie, chocolate and a big box of tissues! It's what I intend to do once DH goes to work and leaves me in peace!

Here here on being over it. Everytime i go to bed bubs starts moving around, (i read somewhere that if baby moves to much you should move then it may stop, not mine!)i then move to get her more comfy but then the whole thing starts over again, she moves for around 10-15 minutes each time i move. It takes me around 1-2 hours just to start going to sleep. Have started calling her "happy feet" as she doesnt stop!! Completley different pregnancy from my 1st.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwww, the last part is always the hardest. But hang in there, you're almost there and soon your precious baby will be in your arms. Try to think of the positives, it's hard I know but it might help Have you been trying any natural things to get things moving?

Read this if you haven't already

I so hear you girls,
    As i am having a c-section, i have only got 6.5 weeks to go,,,, PRAISE THE GODS!!!
    I have justhad 48 hours vommitting violently that landed me in hospital overnight on a drip to stop some mild contractions,,,and now, thanks to my already stretched out ribs, everything hurts. Bubba is hating it and is constantly kicking and rolling around, making me feel bruised,,,,,,.
    So I am with you all there girls,,, lets get these last few weeks over and done with so we can all feel human again.
    Oh, and yes, everyday i give thanks to the big fellow upstairs for this child, as I from personal experience what it is like to get this far, only to have it yanked out from under your feet. Also my best friend in the whole world, was meant to me due only 12 days ahead of me, but lost her little angel at 13 weeks.
    Yes, we are blessed, Yes we are eternall grateful for being given these babies, but we never forget the angels in our lives.