Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

DTD and lots of plug loss, can't be long now... my guess is getting closer... but I do not know if you will last that long .

Lol no worries Alioops!! I am doing good and on here just find it exciting and actually helpful cause i feel like everyone is sharing in the excitement and understands, not too bad from others lots of any news text etc which its kinda like well either there isn't so y text lol or there is and either we don't want u to know so go away or you would know.

It is has been ok other than some particular family that is calling every single day and want to know when i am in labour and dh and i aren't telling anyone...we didn't text or call to say we r going to try and put him in there so we're not going to text or call to say he's coming out lol

but I am doing ok and love my bb stalkers!! I need u all to help me stay sane and positive!!!

Jas, just started reading the thread and this is a 24th of April lil one. I was 11 days overdue with Sammy so I understand where you are at, every day is like...is it today??

Good luck and can't wait to hear the birth annoucement tomorrow! I am calling lunchtime water break and baby 9pm ish

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Around lunch time BJrose
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born
    11:26pm Hollye
    April 23rd Daintree Dream
    23rd April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    24th Aprillunchtime water break and baby 9pm ish Sydney Moose
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm Hollye
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    28th April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73

Everytime I see you post in here Jas I get so excited thinking something is happening! But nope, not yet .

Any more signs tonight??

sorry dd..me too every time I see a post in here i think it going to be the magical post that tells me that i am going to go into labour in 2mins time and the countdown is on lol

um still feeling crampy and bumps head is bashing over and over in my pelvis dh suggested maybe he is trying to get down low and go go go lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    sorry dd..me too every time I see a post in here i think it going to be the magical post that tells me that i am going to go into labour in 2mins time and the countdown is on lol
    Your 2 minutes start now...!

dd I will send u a really nice pressy if labour starts in 2mins lol!!!

Hmm, has it been 2 minutes? Did it work?

I'm waiting for life on mars to be over because even though dh doesn't know yet i will be getting another orgasm and prostaglandin dose before bed lol sorry for way tmi! Funny how u will share these things on bb!!

It is great how you are free to share anything with us lovely ladies hey?

Well , maybe that 2 minutes was meant to be 2 hours... after the information just shared... maybe it will start in 2 hours.

LOL! Good girl! Your day is tomorrow!!! Come on little man! I reckon all this pre-labour is great though as it means not long to go and will be helping you dilate more!

woohoo thanks ladies..feeling hopeful

well off to shower and do a last few minute things so i can pounce on phil as soon as his show finishes

I know I have said it so many times, but, I am so excited for you Jas. So excited and waiting patiently, well kind of patiently, that it is all going to happen tomorrow and/or Saturday, just because I am away I am really going to have to borrow a computer to check on you .

Hmmm... I was waiting to pounce a Phil too - only he is still working... Yes, at 1:30 am. Dang it.

Hopefully, you wont be reading this for a couple of days and you will wake up demanding to be taken to the hospy ASAP in a couple of hours!

He is just finishing up so heading to bed myself now. Just had to check in on you. *ish offishal stalker*

lol Inertia!!

DD, I'm hoping it happens today cause I would kinda prefer to avoid Sat (being ANZAC Day) but I have been having this funny feeling it might be Sat!

Inertia, Lol when I went to bed I told Phil he was expected to perform when he came to bed he said he was happy to perform all night if he had to lol I said thatnks but doubt I'll be up for that lol so I got my dose.

Then at 3am the smoke alarm went off because it had a ****oroach was in it and mucked it up (I don't know exactly how Phil is an electrician and this fire alarm has a battery but also connected to the main power and he said something about some switch or something he thinks it has got to that lets the machine know there's a battery there so its thinking the battery isn't there so beeping to say so) anyway he was up for 5-10mins with it so after a while I thought I'll call just to see if the stimulus package has gone in today and it had. I then decided to be funny so when Phil came back to bed I said I just called up and K.RUDD stimulated us so ;et's do something about it or something stupid like that lol so we dtd a 3rd time in about 11hrs lol so hopefully its doing something.

As far as my cervix goes pretty sure stuff is happening there. didn't know much about feeling ur own but found a thread and find it interesting so thought I'd give it a whirl. I hadn't been able to feel it at all and even got Phil to try feel it (he is tall and has long fingers etc..mine r tiny hands but he has size 12 feet and the long fingers to match) anyway so he wasn't able to feel then I think it was last sat he could feel it (not checking everyday so don't know if that was the first day it was able to be felt but maybe 2-3days before it couldn't be felt) then on the monday I had a feel and I could feel it, then tues had the internal at hosp and was 2cm dialated, central cervix, soft, 2cm long and I felt yesterday and i think it has become shorter. I can feel like the ring kinda thing, the opening and before it was obvious like could easily find it now its just noticable but only just obvious and if i hadn't felt it more obvious wouldnt really notice it now

also this pllug situation is ridiculous...I'm gonna post another thread about it I think to ask but what I have lost in the last 24hrs would fill up about 2specimen jars (please please don't think I'm keeping it somewhere...I'm not lol just imagining if i added it all up thats what it would feel) What do u think??

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast