Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

Just checking on you before I head off...

With all that action something has to start happening soon, surely! I didn't get that much action TTC this baby!

I read that thread about checking your cervix too, it was great, it sounds promising, like your cervix may be thinning (I cannot remember the technical term).

As far as your plug goes, gee that does sound like alot! but I have no idea, I have never experienced loosing a plug.

I am definatly going to have to borrow a computer tomorrow afternoon to check in on you .

DD, Thanks so much for all your posting, you have and r helping me stay sane and positive! I hope you have a great time and hopefully when u next get on here it will be to find a BA!!

Oh it is not a problem Jas, I am so happy and excited for you .

Woohoo, I hope there is a BA... no... wait... I am getting home about 1pm on Sunday, he isn't meant to be born until 3.34pm .

Best of luck for you birth! I really do hope it happens while I am offline.

Wow Jas, i bet your DH is a very happy man at the moment !

Not sure about the plug - i lost a bit before i had DS#2 but i guess the rest came out in labour. I certainly didnt lose that much beforehand though. Mind u i had him the same day that i had my show. Its hard cause each body and labour are so different.

I really cant help with your cervix either ! Sorry !

Hope you have a great day - an eventful one would be good !
    xxxooo

I was due on sat and everyday since then except monday I've gone out somewhere and so now today having nothing to do I'm feeling it a little!! No one I can think to invite over...especially seeing as i dont want ppl knowing if i go into labour and ppl I dont mind knowing r at work etc and nothing i need to do so bit bored lol

DH will be home at 2:45 as soon as i have distraction its a lot better

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Around lunch time BJrose
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born
    11:26pm Hollye
    April 23rd Daintree Dream
    23rd April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    24th April lunchtime water break and baby 9pm ish Sydney Moose
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm Hollye
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    28th April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73

Coming to the end of the guesses!

Ali, I hope u at least get the date right!! and Sydney Moose ur guess sounds great!!

Owww your still here hun....ive been away since Saturday and was going to come home to a BA

Hang in there....this little man is keeping you on your toes...my DS was 7 days late.....so today or tomorrow is YOUR day

Can you PM me your FB name too please....thats if its ok to add you.

LM, I sent u a pm! I hope so!!!!! I feel like it is soon but then the other half feelis like its NEVER oing to happen. Funny how as a doula etc and on a mental level I know of course in 3months time I won't still be preg with this baby u can still get that irrational never going to happen idea lol

Hey sweety, I remeber being so scared that Sarah would come on Anzac day. As it was DH managed to get approved leave so he didn't have to march, but it would always be difficult for Sarah if Daddy always had to work on her birthday. It does limit her party times to afternoon/evening but she still gets the actual day with Daddy being on the 26th. But if Anzac day doesnt affect you other than being a PH, then you can always have his party on his actual birthday, and he will always get the whole day with his whole family.

I still think he will arrive on Sunday night though

Ali, What is a PH? DH's twin is in the army in Townsville too...I wonder if he knows ur DH?? What does ur dh do? So he wouldn't be able to make it down for bday's not that he would be able to every time anyway.

Just wouldn't like it out of a respect thing, not that it's disrespectful to be born on ANZAC Day would obviously still celebrate his birthday every year but would just prefer not ANZAC day iykwim

Jas - Public Holiday DH is in a support battalion, He is a craftsman.

Hate to say it Jas, but he'll probably come tomorrow just coz you prefer him not to.

Ali, ahh Public Holiday!! Oh ok cool I always forget the names of what his bro does I think he's 1st Battalion and a corporal sp?

bj, I think u might be right lol It will be perfectly fine if he comes tomorrow i suppose just prefer not to lol or maybe he'll wait til sunday night so I miss so you think u can dance final lol

No baby or broken waters yet Ladies but by Macca79's guess labour is due to start soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjrose View Post
    Hate to say it Jas, but he'll probably come tomorrow just coz you prefer him not to.

I agree! DS2 came on valentines day and i was hoping the day before that he wouldnt.

Antheia, The perfect Valentines Day gift though I am sure!!

I'm off to bed..hopefully not for the whole night though! lol

according to me... u better wake at 3am! lol i think thats what i guessed....

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast