Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Antheia, The perfect Valentines Day gift though I am sure!!

I'm off to bed..hopefully not for the whole night though! lol
    Of course! It was the only thing I got for V'Day though lol.

Nite nite. Sending gentle labour vibes!

Still about! If it wasn't a public holiday I think I would be looking into some induction massage or accupuncture today!

Just checking...Could you book for tomorrow??? Will your DH massage your feet? or get the old breast pump out

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Around lunch time BJrose
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born
    11:26pm Hollye
    April 23rd Daintree Dream
    23rd April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    24th April lunchtime water break and baby 9pm ish Sydney Moose
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm Hollye
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 27th April 26th go into labour in the evening have bubs early morn Alibaby
    28th April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    28th Aprilgo to bed early feeling abit off wake up at 3am with contrax, hosp by 9am born by about 2pm Beckoes
    Last edited by Jas; April 25th, 2009 at 02:46 PM.

Bek, DH would pretty much do anything I asked him to in the name of getting me into labour lol He can't wait!! I think I might look into it if nothing has happened tomorrow

Well almost to the end of the guesses!! It makes me feel better that no ones guess is past tues, not that it is any form of guarantee I won't still be preg by wednesday lol I suppose you all might have to make some more guesses if I get past the 28th!!

I hope it's soon though!!

Okay I need another guess to stay in the game!

I think Sunday 26th go into labour in the evening (around the time of SYTYCD finale), hang it out at home until you see who the winner is, then go off to hossy, labour there whilst discussing with the midwives that Talia is an awesome dancer, dadadada...have them break your waters and have your little bundle by early morning Monday 27th! How does that sound?

Jas this is really silly but I just got an image come to me. You are sitting on a couch watching TV (you are feeling hot) with your feet up on a table and you hear a pop your waters). I would say it is around 7pmish. Not sure if it is today or tomorrow...Now if this doesn't happen I'll look like an idiot

Lol, pretty good Ali! Not likely I'll let them break my waters and I'd be talking about Amy lol but sounds good!!

Bekz, hmmmm sounds interesting..whinging about being hot certainly sounds like me!! I'm an absolute hot water bottle when pregnant!! Well lets test ur theory...any details like what I look like or lounge colour etc etc

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

i havent had a guess yet but as your still hanging around i spose il get in on it! I think the night of the 27th, youl go to bed early feeling abit off and wake up at 3am with contractions, hospital by about 9am and hel be born by about 2pm on the 28th.

29th April - Waters broken at hospital - bub born 2pm.

Hi Everyone,

Have had a nice afternoon/evening took Noah down to the park with DH and my mum. Got some pics of my belly with Noah (had no bump pics with him at all!) and then we decided to go out to dinner to fasta pasta and havejust got home!!

This week I had been feeling like cheesecake shops cake or something so last night went out and got some so plan on sitting down with some cheesecake and watching the Notebook!!!

My mum has been out here every night this week with us just having dinner and helping out etc which has been nice and she stayed here last night and will stay here again tonight so don't have to worry about her coming in the middle of the night.

Had some back pain this afternoon. At about 3.30 when i was going to the toilet I thought i could see the tiniest bit of blood streak when i wiped so I checked with Phil and he could see it too and when I've got home and gone to the bathroom I had tiny little dots of fresh red blood so think things might be happening!! woohoo!!

YES! WOOHOO! Share! I wants cheesecake shop cheesecake tooooooo!

I have been really good and have not yet sent my DH to Lake Haven to buy me a jamacian chocolate cheesecake - even though I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!

Oh! and WOOT about the visible signs too! LOL. Eat the cakeies first. Nice energies for baby time!

Lets hope it is Jas, try and take it easy while you can. Are you having any contractions yet?

Nothing yet

I hope he holds out so you can watch dance. I reckon contractions will start up after you go to sleep and amp up tomorrow.

So exciting!!

Oh no! you've only got just under 2 hours for me to win!!!!! COme on baby boy!! out out out NOW!

lol

OOH ! HOw exciting !

Getting very close now - yippee !

Although i did say the 28th as my second guess - sorry, you might have to wait !
    (just kidding)

You go girl - come on baby !
    xxxoooo

Jas...where are you???

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast