Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

Ali, I really like ur idea of bubs born in the sac, I would really like to see this...maybe that sounds wierd to some but just have ever seen it and it is highly unlikely I would agree to ARM, would have to be a good reason for it

Oh and I got to watch all of SYTYCD!!

Another positive about being overdue is that DH's parents r coming from NZ from the 4th-17th May and Phil has 2weeks off from whenever I go into labour and even though he has plenty more leave up he probably won't be able to take it and if I had of gone into labour on edd then he would be back at work by the time they got here so now he will have at least a week off while they r here so that is definitely good for him and them!!

Phil thinks I'll go into labour tonight

Jas - I was thinking about when SYTYCD started!!! Your bub is waiting for his grandparents!! May is a great month to be born..but you won't be that long hon

Bekz, was thinking Noah was due in August but was induced 3weeks early and so was born in July so maybe my son's just don't like being born in their due month and it might be May after all?? I would prefer soon but I can wait if I have to

Well if I remember right, tomorrow is your last day or every one of us was wrong!
    My new guess...1st May, anytime, lol!
    So hopefully sometime before then! (well you only have 5 days left, huh?)

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Around lunch time BJrose
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born
    11:26pm Hollye
    April 23rd Daintree Dream
    23rd April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    24th April lunchtime water break and baby 9pm ish Sydney Moose
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm Hollye

26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 27th April 26th go into labour in the evening have bubs early morn Alibaby
    28th April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    28th Aprilgo to bed early feeling abit off wake up at 3am with contrax, hosp by 9am born by about 2pm Beckoes
    29th April - Waters broken at hospital - bub born 2pm. Hollye
    29th April In the morn quick labour bubs born in the sac Alioops
    1st May labour starts at 2.19am and birth at 12.45 DaintreeDream
    1st Maybjrose
    Last edited by Jas; April 27th, 2009 at 10:51 AM.

I was down to the 28th being the last day but more and more guesses have been added! Well have hosp appt tomorrow morn but when I didnt book in for 10days over ob asked how far over i wanted to go and I said indefinitely and she didnt say there was a prob with that, I think she was asking how far cause then if i said xdays she could have booked me in for then. so will c what they say tomorrow but have NO intention of booking in even for 14days over unless there is an issue shown in monitoring!

Exciting news ladies..I've booked in at 1.30 for a 1hr induction massage and I CANNOT WAIT!! Lol for the 1st time in ages I'm hoping not to go into labour lol pretty ironic to not want to go into labourso u can make it to an appt for induction massage!! Would be just like a cheeky son of mine to not let that happen but lol!!

I'd wanna hold off for a massage too!

Aorry I havent been around, its been one of those weeks. But, the plan is massage, labour, baby. Tell body!

Would type more but its hard with one and a half hands. I'll be watching out though!

No worries at all Inertia!! I think that plan sounds just fabulous!!! I am just thinking I will feel soooo great after this massage and it would be perfect to go into labour

Phil was really hoping not to be going back to work this week but oh well! Last night when he came to bed (about 5-10mins after me) he said everything is ready for u to go into labour and going through what has been done around the house etc etc. I've become a bit of a nazi like I don't think I could sleep if there were unironed clothes around the house. At the moment clothes go off ur back int the wash and straight on the line and get ironed, folded and put away the minute they come off the line. Noah and Phil are lucky they haven't been going round in the nude, clothes on ur back mean I have clothes not clean, ironed, folded and put away lol SO I think he was making sure there was no mental block. There were a few blocks and a truck near the front door which I decided Phil could put away cause I was too tired and decided not to try to bend down to get by the time I saw them. I think I forgot to tell Phil about them but I asked if he put those away, I would have just left them until the morn but he got out of bed walked to the opposite end of the house to put them away and came back and said now everything is done and ready and you can go into labour lol

Lol, its great they are happy to let you go!
    A friend of mine went almost 3 weeks over with her DS. Very stubborn little boy, lol.
    Good luck with the massage...sounds so good!

bjrose, lets jsut say that I'm can be a very stubborn lady well, I call it tenacious, dh calls it stubborn and he says some ppl would call it pigheaded lol So certainly wouldn't suprise me if little mr was too. I know Noah is stubborn not in a brat way, in a determined good way iykwim I've decided to talk the positive approach and say he is patient lol a friend yesterday suggested he might be lazy lol I said hmm hadn't thought of that one but u could be very right!! She meant it more like laid back then lazy, DH and Noah r both just real laid back and cruisey which although sometimes that annoys me cause I can be task-orientated its actually the perfect match cause DH knows exactly how to calm me down etc when needed

Your DH sounds precious!! Enjoy your massage. Let me know how you go... I might need to go there in July

I'm still here the massage was fantastic!! Very much enjoyed it!!

Hope tonight is your night!

Me too!! Otherwise have hosp appt at 8am so won't post until around midday i'd guess at least if nothing happens tonight I'll have an internal/ another s&s tomorrow and will get an idea whats happening and the s&s might work this time

Well i have everything crossed for you and hopefully the only thing you will be posting tomorrow is that your baby boy has arrived!

Glad you enjoyed your massage Jas.

Come on baby, Mummy is relaxed and raring to go!!

Take care

xxoo

Hey hun, just checking in.
    Will come check back later
    xx

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast