Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

I can see that your little dot is green so you are obviously still here .

How is everything going? Any more frequent cramping?

I am getting more and more excited!

lol yep still here! No more cramping but had more diahorrea this morn and have a midwife appt tonight so am going to see about getting a s & s done and only 4days to go today so shouldn't be too long..even if i do go over! After going to the movies yesterday to pass time i had mum round today to help with Noah and she is coming over in the morn and we r going to the shops so that will pass some more time if nothing happens tonight!

I am going well mentally excited but surprisingly the days r still going by pretty quick...just trying to keep nysekf from getting "over it"

All the best Jas can't wait for your BA

Bummer my guess for today was wrong!

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy

14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH

14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th AprilThis was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn before dawn couple days pre-labour established labour 7 hours. they will break your waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born 11:26pm Hollye
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    26th of April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    Last edited by Jas; April 16th, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks Bekz!!

Well Kim u could still be close.....if I go into labour soon. I said to dh thinks will have to start soon for his guess to be right but apparently he was guessing when i will go into labour not when our baby will be born!

He's funny last night I got on the brest pump for 20mins to try help and he came and did the pumping and he keeps offering me orgasms lol sorry tmi he's not trying to get any action either cause dtd is too uncomfy at the moment so he's just offering to make me happy by other means lol he wants to me ds2 so much!! its cute

Oh, shopping is good! I was over a week over with Lyta and they waned to induce on xmas eve - evil - but I went shopping with my mum for xmas at parklea markets. We walked around all morning until I couldnt walk anymore without the pains. I got home - had a show and was heading to hospy by midday, was in active labour by 2pm!

I have tried walking to help move things along since - but I think the huge difference was, I was enjoying myself shopping with mum. I think thats the secret!

I hope ur right Inertia!!

Just got back from midwives appt and the midwife didn't do a s & s cause i'm not overdue boohoo! kinda good though cause secretly i would rather go into labour without any fiddling but i was going to be too impatient lol

Yeah, shopping is good. But you still have 5 days...take it easy!

Today is my guess! I hope your holding your bubba soon.

Hey Jas,

Just checking in on you. They wouldnt do a s&s onme until I was full term as well. HOpe you have a good day today. and labour vibes to you hun!

Hi Ladies, still here!

bjrose, only 3days to go today..oh I see 5 if ur guess is right lol!

Mama2two, I WONDER IF YOU WILL BE RIGHT?

Ali, Thanks!! It certainly made the day go a lot quicker!!

Still here but... are there any niggles, signs, anything???

Glad you had a good time shopping .

Still here!!

Not really any more signs just sore back from time to time nothing interesting just normal preggo stuff! I don't really want to go overdue :-( just like pretty much every other mummy to be lol

Today I was thinking hmm if i actually managed to get to May now that would be HARD! 1st of May would be 13days over...so hope it doesn't happen lol hoping maybe tonight or tomorrow night would be good..would also like to be able to watch so you think you can dance on Sunday lol

May! Oh my gosh, that sounds so far away! My baby turns one in May... eek!

Well my guess is still 10 days away, I really hope you do meet your little boy before then though.

*Labour Vibes* coming you way .

You need to go into labour tonight for my guess to be correct! Hope that you do but no pressure!

Do you have another appointment fdor when you are fullt erm for that s & s?

I really hope you dont go overdue as well, but you know we will all be here for you if you do

I just had a strange thought. Your bub is sounding like my little Harry. I was getting labour pains for 2 weeks - but he didn't want to be an aries. He was born 3 minutes after the sun entered taurus - being 3:40pm April 20. Odd huh?

If thats the case, you are looking at about 9am Monday morning.

Inertia, thats interesting. My DD1 is April 20 & is definetely BOTH Aries & Taurus together. She has different traits of each one!

Jas, right now I'm betting on you & a good friend of mine birthing on DD's birthday, lol. She was due yesterday & is calling her baby boy Jesse, so if he's born on DD's b'day thats alot of coincidences between me & her, lol!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast