Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

lol well any of those will do ladies!!! They r all soon so sound great! lol

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th AprilThis was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan

17th April early morn before dawn couple days pre-labour established labour 7 hours. they will break your waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born 11:26pm Hollye
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    Last edited by Jas; April 18th, 2009 at 08:44 AM.

Now I feel really guilty for saying the 25th!!!!
    You must be fantastic at baking babies Jas! The little one seems so comfy there in your belly!

Just to be difficult, I bet this little man will come on a date that hasn't been guessed. Lets hope it is sooner rather than later.

lol well even the 25th isn't that far away in the big scheme of things Nicky!!! (I will only tppe that not say it outloud in case little mr decides to act on it and stay in there lol)

Alioops, well the next couple of days are free!! I am thinking maybe tomorrow on his edd?? I have kinds had that in my head the whole pregnancy..it would be pretty cool cause Noah is also the 18th, but the 18th of July but who knows??

My 2 were born on the 9th of the month and both on their EDD, so it is possible Jass

LMAO! Jas! Everyone has given you the weekend off! Take it!

BJ - It was kind of odd. I spent so so long in pain and when mum told me that the sun had only just entered taurus when he was born I could have cried... He could have waited with the pain too!

I'M DUE TODAY!!!!!!!

Come on baby be born!!

Inerita, lol I don't want the weekend off!! Plus my mum works at a school and being school holidays this week she had it off and was over everyday just helping me with Noah etc but she's back to work on monday so it would be nice to have him this weekend, so 1 I don't have to go too far overdue and 2 so I'm not at home by myself with an energetic 21month old overdue!

Bekz, wow!! That is pretty cool!!

Well get walking then woman. I mean seriously walking.
    It worked for all my lovely over due babies. Well my girls, lol. Jesse was 2 days early, but I had a huge day of shopping, nesting (in MIL's house ) & walking the day before to get him out.
    You could wait 2 days still....but if you get going, you might get lucky. If not, the walking you do today should be working towards Monday anyway

Come on baby!!! Come out, come out!! We all want to meet you esp your mumma!

bjrose, been shopping twice this week so now I'm lettign myslef rest lol..maybe lazy but hey I may as well be rested when it happens. Had a nice bath and a nice long nap today with Phil while Noah slept even dtd as well as once last night too so hopefully might do something lol

Thanks Ali, we've been having chats with him telling him all the good things about coming out and how much we want to cuddle him lol!!

Have a really sore back since I woke up at 4pm and I this time I actually know it wasn't bought on my cleaning seeing as I've been relaxing today so kwho knows...maybe tonight? or tomorrow? I'm hoping I can still watch so you think you can dance lol but of course I would miss it to meet our baby boy!!

Lol, mine were always born when we had plans. So make lots of plans for Monday
    They like to be as inconvenient as possible.

Next time you DTD use EPO as lube...worked for us

I think resting is important too, you do have to labour after all!!! Sending you heaps of LV

thanks ladies! Am now officially overdue!! I woke up this early this morn and thought cool I'm overdue and felt quite blessed cause that reminded me of all the medical issues I had with my pregnancy with Noah and how that lead to me being induced at 37w and how this time I have had a pretty wonderful pregnancy with no problems and how everythign is going normally and there is no prob with going overdue so woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    thanks ladies! Am now officially overdue!! I woke up this early this morn and thought cool I'm overdue and felt quite blessed cause that reminded me of all the medical issues I had with my pregnancy with Noah and how that lead to me being induced at 37w and how this time I have had a pretty wonderful pregnancy with no problems and how everythign is going normally and there is no prob with going overdue so woohoo!!
    That is a great way of looking at it Try and stay positive and enjoy SO you think you can dance tonight! YAY!

lol Ali I can just imagine my so you think you can dance plans being wrecked lol! Maybe I can go into labour but still be ok 2 watch it then go to the hossy once its over lol!!

I'm am now in the famously named (by you of course) 4th Trimester! or should it be quadmester or something...is that a word??

We can make it a word and I remember that I really wanted to watch the sunday night weigh in on biggest loser and I did while I was in labour and then as soon as it finished I had to jump in the shower as it hurt so much and that was it for me!

Fingers are crossed for you

Well Jas, Basketball has 3 halves

Here's hoping you go into labour right now and are all done and in the maternity ward with your TV on SYTYCD with your newborn by your side tonight

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast