Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

lol how sad am I!! Alioops I don't think I'd be able to watch it if he was was born will just want to stare at him!

Ali, Glad I'm not the only one invested in reality tv lol

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby

April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born 11:26pm Hollye
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    Last edited by Jas; April 19th, 2009 at 06:12 PM.

Okay I am going to guess the 24th (because no one else has guessed it) now but the same thing, time that I suggested before.

I watched Big Brother in labour with DD2!

Oooh any niggles yet???
    Come on baby!!

For me to be right with tomorrow morning AND a 12 hour labour - you have 3 hours to go into pre labour. Baby! Start your oxytocins!

Lol no niggles yet but Inertia your guess would be pretty good cause that would let me watch So you think you can dance and then get into it!!

Your gonna wake at 3am in labour! (I hope)

nothing yet inertia...maybe soon

BJrose a bit of a sleep and waking up at 3 in labour sounds great!!

I keep poping in Jas to see if you are still here and to my disappointment you are .

I am patiently waiting for your signs to start...

***Labour Vibes***

Thanks DD! Sorry to disappoint, dh keeps saying please go into labour he is soooo wanting to meet our little boy and he doesn't want to go back to work tomorrow lol!

P.S BFP Vibes to you!!!!...yep I did a bit of stalking lol good luck hun

Hehe... I have a stalker! Thanks Jas. I am feeling really positive . Just hope that if I do get my BFP that my little bundle sticks this month .

lol only on bb would having a stalker actually be a good thing!! I so hope you do get ur bfp and in about 9months orit would be closer to 8months by the time u get a bfp i can post in a thread like this that u start!! hehe

now my preg emotions r making me realise how fast time flies and kids grow up lol! Far out one second I'm excited and fien to by overdue (even if it is only 1day so far!) the next I want this baby OUTTA HERE!, the next I'm gonna cry because my pregnancy has goen so quick and will end at any point now lol

Maybe you are just one of the lucky ones who doesnt feel labour until right at the end!

They call it premiate. My sister does it every.single.time. So jealous. First thing she knows is her waters break and baby is on its way out immediately! I still think its coz she has watched too many movies. Ruddy hollywood labours!

Hope to not see you in the morning! Good Luck!

Hmm, no, don't think I would like to be stalked IRL . But when you are stalking because you want me to get a BFP, well, thats ok, I need the positive vibes .

Jas, they do grow up fast, relax and enjoy your pregnancy and feeling your little boy moving inside your tummy.

Hi Ladies,

I couldn't sleep so I'm up! No contractions or anything just couldn't sleep and I have come up with an idea for a dress that would be good for breastfeeding so if I still have the energy later on I think I'll drive down 2 lincraft and try to get it made before this baby wants to meet us!!

Cant sleep here either. Am tired - can't sleep. Maybe its coz Haz is 3 today. My baby all growed up.

Shame Jas. Being in Labour Limbo is the pits! The longer baby waits, the colder it gets! Hope its still warm enough to use that dress by the time bubs makes their grand entrance!

a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jazmyne and Harry!!!! It seems like a great day to be born to me!!!!!!

Mmm... Lincraft!

What a great idea Jas. Something you can double with leggings/pants if it is cold?

You seem to be getting closer and closer to my guess, and here I was thinking you would get last week .

Ok, now it is either the 23rd (no-one has guessed that date) or the 26th, gosh I hope you don't go past the 26th!!!

***Labour Vibes*** (but not till you go to Lincraft )

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast