Thread: Help please - pains

Exclamation Help please - pains

Last night, my stomach was sorta painful and tight above my belly button, felt similar to how it did when the Obs told me i had torn my stomach muscles. But, after i layed down in bed, it got worse, and more concentrated. Was pretty much belly button, and just above. Woke me up at 2.30 this morning, and it was soooooooo painful, nearly cry . Sorta like someone had a huge clamp on the area - not a knife piecering type pain, more like just really really tight. I have prescribed myself a day off work to recover. Its not as bad this morning, but still there.
    Do you think it could be just retorn stomach muscles? My body telling me to PLEASE slow down! Bubs was moving fine thankfully, it just hurt abit more then normal.
    Thanks for any input!

Im not to sure what it could be, but perhaps drop in and see your Gp or call ur OB and see what info either can offer?

Goodluck

Mum2bee
    I suggest that you get your BP checked Tomorrow

pls see your ob tomorrow - you are in pain - get it checked out.

thanks all for your replys.
    the pain has gone now, thank goodness. by about 11ish, had mostly gone, with just a tight feeling left. But now, nothing. I start my antenatel classes tomorrow, and have obs appoint on thursday, so will get everything checked out.
    I suppose i feel more tight in that belly button area when i sitting, or bending over - i am a bend at the waist person, not a squatter unfortunatly, as i think squatting would be better, i just forget to do it.