I have the exact same thing as you, I feel almost like my breathing is restricted and I it is noisy if that makes sence, I can feel it going right down into my chest as I get that awfull burning pain in my chest after I have coughed,
I remember when I was pg with Grace I had a really bad chest infection and was put onto 2 different vetolins one was in a yellow casing and I was told it was a steroid it tasted like mint and burnt the hell out of my throat and chest each time I had to have it I hated it, and the other one was the regular blue grey one, it took quite a while to get over and it certaibnly got worse before it got better,
having written all of this I think I should also really think of getting into a dr as I dont want it to get much worse than it is, so yeah I say get yourself checked out its better than getting even sicker I think.
Take care