Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hiccups?

Hi!

I feel hiccups all over my tummy as such! Not just down really low but in the middle as well.
    I read somewhere that it means bubs lungs are developing! I hope thats true. Louis had them heaps as well....

Jesse would get them at least twice a day in my belly. Once born he'd get them still but not as much. Now he will probably get them once every 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Danni View Post
    ok this is weird then. MOST of the time when junior has hiccups I feel it down low. Isnt that impossible considering his head his right underneath my sternum?
    Maybe the force of the hiccups makes Junior's bum bash into you?

Its funny - I never paid much attention to hiccups until I felt my baby having them while I was pregnant. Now she gets them heaps but I've only just realised that I do too! We are a hiccupy pair!

Smile

Im 33 weeks 5 days pregnant now and atleast 2-3 times a day since i been able to feel her move she has had hiccups and isnt it just the most strangest feeling like someone already said its like being poked in the same spot continusly and since i been in the third trimester i can feel it alot more than before and with her being on a side postion at times its right down below and its like i can feel it on my pelvis its weird but as she likes to move in whatever postion takes her fancy but always head down at the moment lol sometimes i can feel it more than others! I have been told its nothing and its very normal for babys to get it so i wouldnt worry about it! Be strange when iv had my lil girl as il never feel it again well for a while anyway haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12