Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunches / Maternal Intuition - What did you know?

I have a hunch for you Cai - not this month, next month will be your BFP! You're going to have a Christmas baby.....

As for me, I knew our little munchkin was a boy right from the start & he is Also I think he'll be a baldy, but you'll have to wait a few weeks before I can say if it's true or not.

LOL sarah that would be march, Paris was conceived in February and she was a November bubs Ohhhh but I really want this month LOL!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Scarlett Guest

I was pretty certain we would be having a girl, but this could have been because I wanted a boy and was setting myself up for the opposite. I have a date in mind that I think she will be born on but am keeping it to myself so I don't look silly. (silly I know)

Believe it or not with my first the time 2 o'clock was always in my mind so thought to myself i will have this baby at 2 o'clock.
    Had him at 2.23am and i am convinced it should of said 2.22 am. Spooky i know.
    With this one no premonitions so far but knew from very early it was a boy and it turned out right.
    Did have a dream where i saw him and he had brown hair and brown eyes so interested to see if that meant anything, but probally wont.

Well i was sure i was having a girl and I did. Everyone else thought i was having a boy.

I thought i'd be early, but i was 1 week overdue.

I knew she was gonna be big coz of the size of my belly. She was 9lb 7oz.

I knew she'd be cheeky and stubborn just like her daddy and she is.

Never knew i was pregnant though until about 12 weeks until it finally dawned on me that i had been sick for no reason for about 6 weeks, AF was over a month late and i just felt...different. Guess i was just trying to deny the fact, but it never really accured to me until i really thought about it all.

When i was about 38 weeks my mum had the 11th in her head for some reason, she doesnt know. And well, Lily was born on 11th Dec!

What can I say Cai, I can't count LOL!!! I still think it'll be a Christmas bub (and a boy) :-$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12