Thread: I feel bad for admitting this but...

Default I feel bad for admitting this but...

I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over - and our little surprise bundle to arrive. It's way too early of course, but I'm simply over the "joys" of pregnancy. The pressure in my butt and the frequent peeing, the heart burn and reflux, the uncomfortable sleeping or lack of sleeping at night time.. the groin pain - I'm simply over it!

I wish I was psychic so I knew if bubs was going to arrive early (Always thought this one would be here early, DS tried to come at 27 weeks and I had a "feeling" that would happen.) Now I have a feeling this baby will be here at 36 weeks - 3 weeks off. I'm terrified of a sick baby though. I'm so conflicted and feel so selfish.

Anyone with me?

I'm the same. Except for the fact its obviously a really really bad thing for bubs, I would have been quite happy for this pregnancy to be over by about week 20!! I'm definitely not one of those lucky women who loves being pregnant and mourns it being over. I'm sure the reward at the end will make the crappiness of pregnancy a distant memory though!!

Haha yes, very true. And I, like you don't REALLY enjoy being pregnant. I love feeling the kicks and rolls (which I'm starting to grimace at the more painful they get) but apart from that, I really don't like much else about it.

If I wasn't so scared to death of the fact that the baby MIGHT come out with something wrong, I'd start natural ways to induce labour at 35 weeks LOL. At least I have a definate date in sight - I'm having a caesar on the 24th of May but that's still a loooong way away. Must be having a bad day today, I guess. I'm not usually like this.

Hugs to you Jessykasmum!! I COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from and it is so ok to be feeling the way you are so don't beat yourself up about your feelings!!

I am now 30wks and with pg#1 I got to 35/36 wks before I said, "Okeedokee. Done now. Time to come out." Well I hit that moment about 2wks ago!! And of course I don't want littl'n to come too early coz I want bubby to have the best chance at H&H iykwim, but when sleep is no longer solid and you feel like you do when you have over eaten at meal time - but you feel like that 24/7........oh and when you just want to relax but it is very hard to do so when all but your tummy is relaxed.......as munchkin decides it really is play time.......

....I do love to feel bubby move around but when you're already tired from chasing your first born, sometimes a litle R&R would be sooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!!

for this little bundle of yours that they are H&H and that amongst everything, you still get a moment to take a deep breath and relax, if only for a second!! xx

mummy_in_training Guest

I know exactly how you feel, I had simply had enough that I convinced my doctors that I would not cope with a natural birth and I need to have a cesear, but unfortunalty becasue of easter I didnt get in for a 39 weeks I got in 3 days over 40 weeks just to hhave a date. I wrote a peom about how much pregnancy sucks you should have a look, at the moment now I cant walk because I have a seroius groin pull so I am pregnant and a cripple.

IKWYM!!! I am only 30 weeks and over it too - I really enjoyed my PG with Jackson, but this time around it has been sooooo different, I guess a lot of that is to do with having to run around after an extremely active toddler!! Obviously I don't want Leo to arrive at 30 weeks, but I wish the days would go in fast motion because it is sooooo dragging with the haemroids, constipation or diorhea, lack of sleep, sore hips, sore back - the list goes on.

Ahh, feels good to have a whinge doesn't it!

Soo glad to know I'm not alone in feeling like this. This is my third, and final baby and I'm trying to enjoy my last pregnancy as much as possible, so having a whinge is wonderful (although feels like it's becoming a little too frequent these days).

I guess though, it's giving me the time to do the research I want to do on breastfeeding - I've never been able to breastfeed either of my other two children, so i'm reading anything I can get my hands on at the moment Keep the mind busy and the rest this pregnancy should go faster!

We should turn this into a whinging thread, what do you think? LOL

hehehe we have a whinging thread here :P

My DF snuggled up to me tonight, and suggested we do everything possible this weeekend to bring on the birth!

I'm happy to wait, what with the insomnia, haemorroids, heartburn, thrush, breathlessness and back pain - but I think he's sick of me