Thread: I'm a moody emotional cow!

Default I'm a moody emotional cow!

I am not normally a moody person, I'm always quite level headed and happy. I'm quite content being pregnant - I'm not that big, not unbearably uncomfortable and my life is really really great. However- the last couple of days I have suddenly snapped! I'll be happily cruisy along then BANG- I'll get sooo annoyed at something really minor and totally fly off the handle at DH, or cry for absolutely no reason!! I hate myself when I'm like this, and I'm sure DH doesn't like me either!

Is anyone else like this? Is it a pregnant hormone thing? Or am I just a total cow all on my own??? I haven't been like this at all during my pregnancy and hate it....

It's def a pregnancy thing. I get so cranky at work it's not funny, over the littlest of things and at home I'm more likely to just burst in to tears over nothing. It sure is fun.

LOL, yep, I'm the same and I have been for months! My poor DH has no idea what to do. It's not just getting cranky wither, I burst into tears for hardly any reason, and I'm sooo indecisive, ask me what I want for lunch and I could be there for half an hour! Ahhh, the joys!!

Oh me too!!!!
    I blow hot and cold... It is not fun, and to be honest I am not ever angry, I just snap.
    Our poor DH's having to put up with it.

Its def pregnancy. Our hormones are going crazy, i am up and down all the time too and cry over well half the time i have no idea. So your not alone. It will pass.

I have to say its pregnancy hormones, i just sat on the lounge and had a cry because i want to lay down and cant yet.
    I too am snappy and am growling at everyone and anyone.

Im the same too, although you just have to look at me the wrong way and i snap! I pity anyone who annoys me. I so cant wait till my hormones settle back down...

I'm a moody emotional cow also!! My mum who has flown down to be at the birth was ironing last night and couldn't get the ironing board back down you would have thought she had stabbed with with a knife by the way i reacted! Poor woman! We are all in the same boat! It will pass - hopefully!

Oh you poor thing - not long to go hun! Bl@@dy hormones - I've been in tears on and off all morning today - and I'm not really sure why and I'm only just halfway.

Thanks Ladies, at least I'm not the only cow!! Ha ha!

I've been okay the last couple of days but you just never know when I'll snap - my family had better watch out - cross me and they might see my evil side!

YES! I am a complete cow lately. Partly hormones, mainly waiting, I think. I feel like everyday my nerves get stretched a little tighter. I'm especially mean when driving- not aggressive, just saying lots of very rude things about other drivers!

I feel constantly irritable, its driving me mad!