Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: just checking in

  1. #1
    hopefullmum2b Guest

    Default just checking in

    hi all ,



    just saying hi and checking in. I'm still waiting for our little man to arrive - getting frustrated now. Make things worse I have like a rash on my tummy over my awful stretch marks that is all read and bummpy like. I just want to meet my little man, i have an appointment at the clinic this Friday with one of the doctors but hopefully i will go in the next couple of days. Can anyone else sympathise with me ??

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,171

    Default

    Bec, have yo checked out the Post-Dates Chatter thread here, the girls there can sympathise I'm sure

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    I can sympathise with you Bec - and mine isn't even due for another 3 days!

    Rationally I know that he'll come out when he's ready, but I'm getting really excited to meet him. I have felt quite uncomfortable for the last 3 weeks (lots of BH and cramps, really really sore swollen feet). I tell myself that it's all for a good cause and see the cramps as good 'warm up' - so 99% of the time I've been able to stay really positive, but the remaining 1% I just want to stamp my foot and have a big tanty.

    And finally I lost it the other night at 2:30 in the morning when I couldn't get to sleep for the umpteenth night in a row, and it was hot and I was itchy and tired and it was driving me nuts. My DP, luckily for him, resisted the urge to p**s himself laughing at me - later he said it was so funny to see me have this big huge dummy spit, but he was very sympathetic at the time!

    But you know what, I felt SOOO much better afterwards!! Hang in there - and have a good big vent if you feel like it!

Similar Threads

  1. Triple checking sex...
    By TeganRheana in forum Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 11th, 2007, 08:10 PM
  2. Checking blood loss & stomach post birth
    By Yael in forum Your Body After Baby & Post Natal Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 10:47 AM
  3. Checking how dialated you are?
    By seventh_heaven in forum Birth Forums
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 1st, 2007, 11:30 AM
  4. * Checking cervix position to determine fertile days
    By Snowgirl in forum Conception General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: September 13th, 2006, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •