Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It just gets worse

Hey,
    Yeah i have had enough! This last tri is going sooooooo ssssllllloooowwww. I just want this baby out so i can sleep. I am lucky to be getting 6hrs.
    I hope your new GP says the hosp are idiots! Are you going to get another scan done? I had another one at 34 weeks free of charge, its a routine one here now, and my dates are still the same. By EDD i am 35w2d and u/s 35 weeks thurs. But my babies are always shorter than average so who knows.
    I wouldnt give in till its sorted out either...... You go girl!

he he but do we really get anymore sleep after they arrive! Myn have all been every 3 hours feeders! Exhausting but its weird cause I actually love that one on one time with the baby while everyone else is alseep. Weird I know!

R u going to BF or FF? Me I will have a whack at breast again and I refuse to give in this time!

Oh, Soul! What a terrible midwife! I would have wanted to smack her one! I would go and get a second opinion unless you can get them to agree to your date, especially if its three weeks and you have GD!
    I don't do the urine tests everytime I see the midwives here. They just measure my belly, listen on the doppler thing, have a poke around on my belly, take my blood pressure, and ask me how things are. That's about it. Yesterday when I went, I almost got a bit worried. Baby wouldn't keep still for the doppler (that bit's okay), and the midwife had a feel around on my belly, said its all good, you know, head's nice and low, bum up there, back there... Then she decided she wasn't sure if that was the head or the bum!! I'm thirty five and a half weeks pregnant, and you're telling me it might be breech!!!!!! She went and got two second opionions, one from one of the senior midwives, who said if there was any doubt to send me off for another scan. But, she decided it wasn't breech, so that was good.
    The first midwife decided she had better check my blood pressure, while we were waiting for one of the other midwives to offer their opinion, and thought it would have gone up, but I managed to keep it low, even though I was thinking about how I was going to do this whole breech thing and not wanting a c-section!
    Every appointment I have with the midwives, they ask me the due date, and if I agree with what is on the record. They then check it on their little circular calendar thing too.
    I hope you manage to sort them out. Big hugs to you...

Soul,
    Im going to try and BF again, DS was 2hrly feeder, so when he progressed to every hour DF suggested to put him on the bottle. This was about 5 days after i had had him. The midwife that came and saw me told me off coz "i gave up" but i just wasnt sleeping and i was totally exhausted! So i will see how i go with this one, im keeping my options open. I am thinking if this one is a better feeder i will stick to breast!
    You can add me to msn if you have it, both that and email are the same. [email protected]

Netix oh ya poor love I bet that did scare you! So lets hope bubs stays bum up and head down and your birth is a beautiful experience! Well that is what i will hope for you!!! It is soiunding like the urine test is not so anymore, its changed, they use to do it with every visit with my last child 3 years ago. And they should really cause who knows how quick things can change. That is exactly why I am having a heart attack about the edd thingy, cause if I do have the gd which I am sure of them they are going to let me go 3 weeks over due and longer if bubs doesnt want out them either!

scorpiomum, wow that is the exact reason I stopped bf Ashlen and my midwife who did the home visits told me off too. Wow similair stories we have on that matter. aw thank you for that that email and I have added you to msn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12