Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newborn Clothing - Have I made a mistake???

Do your 0000s all have feet in them?? My DD was 7 pound 12 and 50cms long, so should have been spot on for 0000s for a while but she wore one piece 0000s with feet only twice before they were too short for her - some I had bought she never wore because like the others have said, all brands are different. She stayed in footless and two piece 0000s for weeks though.

I've just bought DD#2's "coming home" outfit in a 0000 but it doesn't have feet, just in case! Anything I've bought for this baby that I love that has feet I've bought in a 000 so she has more time in it.

also, if you have purchased things from department type stores (like Target and BigW) and still have the receipts as well as the tags, it doesn't matter how long you keep them, they will still refund the full price. They only refund less if you don't have the receipt to prove how much you paid and the item has been marked down since you bought it.

Lulu,no feet in the outfits - my Wondersuits are in 000... the other pieces are suits without feet. Thanks for the tip! I'm glad now I didn't go overboard on all-in-ones!!!
    Hannah - thanks for that. Most of the stuff I bought for bub is from Kmart and Target and I have kept all of the receipts! Glad to hear that I can return them. My DH suggested waiting till the baby is born before I change anything. But not sure if I'll feel like shopping then!

Hi there...Jack was 9lb 8oz (4.324 kg) and 57 cm long. He was in 0000 clothing for a few days literally, 000 for about a week after and is now on his way out of 00 clothing. I'm finding 0s are better, he's a hefty little man and long of course. PS...have had to cut the feet off his all in ones because his feet are too long...I've now bought the all in ones without feet from Big W (they're only about $7).

Lily - everyone has a different experience, but to be honest, I was really glad of an excuse to get out of the house and go shopping after the shock of the first 2 or 3 weeks had passed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12