Thread: Is our little man getting ready ?

Default Is our little man getting ready ?

I have a feeling our little man is getting ready for us to meet him a little earlier then expected. I dont want to get my hopes up though as i went to 41 +9 with my DS.

Yesterday morning i had strong period like cramps every 10 mins for at least 2 hours then they stopped, they started again later in the day and this time went for 4 hrs, I have also had these ( BRaxton Hicks i am guessing) on and off for the past week the pain also goes to my back. I have felt a bit nauseas every now and then and am very emotional, im crying at the drop of a hat today. I am extremely tired and have been getting loads of cat naps in. I know its hard to say and i am hoping he will sit tight for a while longer, but do you think i might actually go into labour on my own ? I have been induced with both my previous.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been experiencing this since 35 weeks, and I'm still going! What you've suggested is my typical day. Except now I'm having a heavy show, morning sickness has come back really bad etc etc. Hopefully you will go to full term. Enjoy the extra cat naps though!