Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Over this now

LOL Andy - I know exactly how you feel. I'm dreading the summer. Once it is over 29 degrees i go all puffy... Do you live somewhere coolish?

25 weeks and over it - what hope is there for us??!!

my mum went 2 weeks over with all of us, am freaking out at the thought!

Thanks for the support girls. I've finally turned the corner with my bug but still don't have much energy. My u/s was all fine - DS is big, fat and happy with lots of fluid still, great blood flow and plenty of room for wriggling and growing. The sonographer didn't think he looked like coming out just yet.

Kar - sorry for the false alarm. RVC ran out of a meeting when she got an SMS from me the other day but I was just updating her.

Thanks for the tip about the massage Kelly - I'll make a couple of calls and see if there's any chance of getting a massage tomorrow. If I could go into labour before 5pm Sunday I could avoid the gel. I'll keep talking to DS about the positives for him deciding to come out before then too!

Emma - I take it by your username that you were born in 79. I'm a 69 baby (some of you girls on here make me feel sooo old :eek: ) and my b'day is 2 days after your bub's EDD.

Glad you're feeling better Blackbird, and false alarm is now amusing in hindsight. All good practice I guess. LOL about RVC - I can imagine she is very toey with B&L's little one due next week and you overdue!

Everything sounds like it is going very well despite being overdue.

And.... ahem.... - I started highschool in 1979. It was a good year.

OMG I was born in 84, started high school in 97... you make me feel too young to be a mother of 3 LOL!!!!

Blackbird - hope everything is going well for you today! Hope you can get in for a massage. If nothing else it might provide you with some pleasant relief
    As for the years.... Well I think DP comes pretty close to winning......a '62 baby

Hey Fi - my parents were born in 61 and 63

Emma - thanks. I remember reading how frustrated you were and then beautiful Gaby came. I had another (!!) CTG yesterday and he is indeed happy and safe. DH thinks he's now building furniture and settling in. I've only got one more sleep at home at worst before things get moved along. It's so smoky here from the fires that I've shut all the windows and will be just pottering inside, addressing Xmas cards etc.

i hope you're feeling much better now, and things start happening on their own blackbird... its really smokey here to (tullamarine) nice and cool inside though.

confusedegg Guest

Hi Blackbird

Certainly hope things are moving for you.. Lots of gentle LV's. I am '69 baby also.

Hi Ladies
    I am 27 weeks on Tuesday and only short in height and body and small built weighing almost 55kgs and measuring 30 weeks and ssoooooo over it.
    Last edited by confusedegg; December 10th, 2006 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks again girls. No action so I'm off to be induced. We've just learnt that a family friend will probably die tonight or tomorow (and flames are i sight of their house) so it's that real circle of life thing.

Melinda Guest

All the very best of love and luck to you for your induction, Blackbird.

Wow how scary for your friend, good luck Blackbird! I know how you feel about being overdue, must be nice to have an end in sight.

Goodluck Blackbird.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Concentrate on you and the little man for now if you can - hope the induction goes well.

Thinking of you... when you read this you will have your precious bundle in your arms!!

Thoughts and prayers to your friend

confusedegg Guest

BLACKBIRD: All the best, cant wait to hear your news and so sorry about friend.

Good luck for your induction Blackbird - I hope everything goes smoothly

Just heard from Blackbird's Aunt that she is in labour now (9.30am Vic time).
    Will keep you all posted.

ETA: just heard she has been in labour since 11pm last night!
    Last edited by Kar; December 11th, 2006 at 09:27 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast