HOT BATHS
    HOT SEX
    CASTOR OIL
    SWEEP AND STRETCH AT HOSPITAL
    LONG WALKS
    HOT FOOD
    MASSAGE
    AND NOTHING WORKS

WOW, this thread doesn't get used often! This means I will probably be sitting in here talking to myself! Not technically overdue yet, but today is EDD and unless I have an amazingly fast labour (less than 6 hours) I will go into overdue. What a horrid depressing feeling! I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it. Would be much easier if the phone calls and sms' asking if there are any niggles eased up - we are now screening calls, but have to respond eventually otherwise they get excited. Do they not realise that no-one wants this baby out more than me and DH!! Trying to remain optimistic and hope that I am not sitting in here talking to myself for too long! I will be calling the hospital on Monday (no point on a Sunday) to find out where I go from here and how soon I can book in for an induction, this is getting more and more uncomfortable by the hour (I'm such a whinger). Keeping optimistic, keeping optimsitic.....

Thanks Brooke. So jealous of Sasha and Karina!! Fingers crossed something is happening, just have to wait it out, trying not to get too excited.

I'm anxious and I'm in the 15-31/3 thread!

I was 10 days overdue with DS when I was induced. I think my ob felt sorry for me because it was getting really close to XMAS. If I wasn't induced I still don't think he would have come for another few days to a week. Sometimes I wonder if he would have come at all!

It is REALLY hard being overdue. All the feelings are coming back to me and I am 38weeks tomorrow. It was stupid of me but I had it in my head that maybe I would go early this time and every time I wake up to no contractions, no waters breaking, or go to the toilet and not see a show etc etc I get myself disappointed!

Hang in there Rachel, just think in 2 weeks at the MOST you will be holding your baby. Until then I am sending you LOTS of LV's. XXOO

Ooh Rachel I am in Berwick too!

Well.... I'm down to the countdown now. Another 5 days to go. But unfortunately nothing yet. I think ill be writing in this thread quite a few times in the next week or so

Taia's Mum Guest

Hi Everyone!

Thought I would come in here and say Hi! Most of my Belly Buddies have already given birth and I'm starting to feel like this one will never come! We are not due till 13th March but I've had no signs of impending labour! I can't sleep at night and it's all starting to get very fustrating!

xoxoxo

i hear you natty!

Shorty, I LOVE that photo of you in the ticker!

Labour vibes to all you lovely ladies, and a quick note to self, *please never have the need to come in here for my own sake*

Thanks Danni, my SIL did them for me. Very professional i think

Simone xxx
    Oh and thanks for the vibes, ill need em, lol.
    Last edited by shorty; March 5th, 2007 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks Brooke-- he better be early or else!

Ha Ha, that's what I said Danni and, well... here I am in the post dates thread!!!! Very depressing - next pregnancy I will make sure to prepare myself that we could go over, I think I was in denial and it's really hard to deal with it now that I'm here!!!

Nat I'm still in the buddies group too (much to my disgust). Hopefully you won't have to sit in this thread at all and your bubby will come on time.

I'm very excited that I'm not sitting in here alone, I thought I was the only one yesterday when I was the first to post in months!!

Jessica, big labour vibes wouold be really appreciated! Where in Berwick are you? Maybe once our babies decide to enter the world we should organise to meet?

Lets hope all of us overdue peoples will be out of here VERY SOON!!!

You won't talk to yourself - Liebling was 2 weeks late so I'll commiserate with you whenever you want! I had false labour from my due date, most vexing, but Liebling gets to pick his birthday and that was important, I just had to concentrate on that!

Oh Ryn, I know you poor thing. I have my whinge and then remember that people have been here and done it before and survived but it does get down - as you know, especially when people are ringing asking if we've had the baby!!! As if we'd forget to tell! I'm just trying to keep busy. How are you going with your little man? Keeping you busy I'm sure.

Ryn: where are lieblings pics?

Taia's Mum Guest

Ok just created my 3rd Birth Announcement thread! Getting depressing now!

Had some major pains last night but nothing came out of them. Managed to sleep well but I woke up at 5am and that was it for the sleeping!

Mum arrives today - god I hope this means bubs will hurry the hell up!

Rachel, we are on the new side, near Casey hospi (which is where I am going). If I remember correctly from a post a while back, you are going there too??

Feel free to whinge, I always said after Aidan was born that the hardest part of pregnancy/labour/the birth was being overdue and how it messes with your head!

Jessica, I'm going to Casey too, sometime in the really near future I hope! We are in the estates down near Costello's pub. Being overdue is so bad - it really does mess with your head!! At least next time I will be more prepared and accept that going overdue can happen - i was a bit naive and believed cause my mum went early with all of us that so would I - I was so wrong!!! It's also the emotional part of it, I am really really emotional this week and can just cry at the drop of a hat - it's so frustrating! Anyway, had a stretch and sweep done yesterday but still no labour - not sure how soon this is supposed to help if it is going to. Had some upsetting news about a family member today so although really really want bub out, it has put some things into perspective, and that is that although bub is late, it isn't the end of the world and s/he will be here very soon, whether s/he likes it or not!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast